Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like if the Irish Forum was put up alongside all the other European forums. I'd like to moderate it too. A few people still post in it even though you are put disadvantages up against us. The current moderators are cráp. They're never online.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Here here.
Yes, we're a small nation
But we have a strong voice

...and Mise gets my vote.

Anyone who has Phil Babb on his avatar must have green blood

(It's a proven fact that real Irish patriots have green blood in their veins)

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Of the current mods there is only one Ireland fan, the other two are just the mods of European Football section, so another Irish fan as mod would be a good idea.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Ok. Thanks for your request.

We are talking the situation through amongst the management.
We'll let you know shortly.

Leeds_utd_lad is from Australia but are you saying tht he doesn't post there at all?

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well once every month he might post. But that aint enough for such a great forum like the Irish forum.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Here here.
Home rule I say

M

·
0 Posts
Even though I think his opinions on Phil Babb are complete nonesense, Mise seems like a nice enough guy and would make a good FM in my opinion.

D

·
0 Posts
there are far more deserving and knowledgable people on here to be FM of the Irish forum than that clown.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
knowledgable????

Read the David O'leary thread. You make up lies and assume them to be true. You said there were only 3 applicants for the Villa job. Turns out that that wasn't the case. So what are you talkin about man?

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Ok just to be fair we will opena thread in the Irish forum asking for nominations for a FM position. We want the Irish forum to be busy, and I think another FM would help.

D

·
0 Posts
Mise_Me_Fein said:
knowledgable????

Read the David O'leary thread. You make up lies and assume them to be true. You said there were only 3 applicants for the Villa job. Turns out that that wasn't the case. So what are you talkin about man?
THERE WAS ONE APPLICANT FOR THE JOB, the other two were approached by the club.

Any person who claims that Phil Babb is one of Irelands greatest players has no business modding the forum.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can we get an Irish forum up and running again please?

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
The biggest clubs in Ireland are Celtic, United and Liverpool, all of whom already have forums, which aren't particularly active. If there was an Irish Football Clubs thread (you know that lasts from July-August when they're still playing in Europe) and an Irish NT thread, that'd surely be enough.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The biggest clubs in Ireland are Celtic, United and Liverpool, all of whom already have forums, which aren't particularly active. If there was an Irish Football Clubs thread (you know that lasts from July-August when they're still playing in Europe) and an Irish NT thread, that'd surely be enough.
What Cork are doing in the LOI is pretty amazing considering how good Dundalk have been.

Dundalk might also get to the CL or Europa League so lots to talk about not even including the NT games.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts