Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
21,014 Posts
I dunno why I have a feeling you have jinxed England somehow by opening this thread.
Delete it before it works its magic.
Yes you can delete your thread just delete the OP.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Xavi & Iniesta made more passes (229) between them than the entire Rep Ireland team (217) yesterday. Unbelievable stat!

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
Xavi & Iniesta made more passes (229) between them than the entire Rep Ireland team (217) yesterday. Unbelievable stat!
Not really when you consider Ireland's starting XI.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Ireland are doing ok considering it´s population. Similar nation such as Scotland and Wales around us struggle to qualify and for us at the moment it was a step forward.

For a country like England not to make qualify baffles me but they did well this time around coming ahead of Montenegro. Bad, luck though...they have to play them again for the WC qualifiers. It could be a repeat of 1994 when they didn't qualify and Ireland did and your TV stations were covering our games as if we were part of the UK.

About the Irish fans, it's lucky for England their fans are not like that because it would severely damage the hooligan TV and movie making industry you guys have there.

I´d love Ireland to play England. England have not beaten Ireland in a long long long time. We were beating England last time there was a game but it had to be ended early because of the English fans rioting.....it's all good when England are winning I guess but not to worry plenty of of hooligan movie footage when they lose.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Can someone close this thread? I didn't think racist slurs were okay on Xtratime.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Good riddance. Don't like Ireland at all. They spend their time slagging off England, and then they are constantly taking on our rejects.

It could be a repeat of 1994 when they didn't qualify and Ireland did and your TV stations were covering our games as if we were part of the UK.
Yeah, I hate this. There's no reason to give any more attention to Ireland than Switzerland. Mind you though, Ireland is the England D team.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Good riddance. Don't like Ireland at all. They spend their time slagging off England, and then they are constantly taking on our rejects.

Yeah, I hate this. There's no reason to give any more attention to Ireland than Switzerland. Mind you though, Ireland is the England D team.
The reason you see it nowadays is because Irish people are paid viewers to Sky TV, so you can ask them to stop broadcasting in Ireland by setting up a petition. If it bothers you that much that is.

If we are England D then tell me when is the last time you beat us?

Tell me the last time you beat us in a major tournament....Actually you have never beaten us in a major tournament, though we beat you.

I don't slag England. They are just another team but because their press floods the airwaves with thrash about winning every tournament they enter we just get tired. Ask any Scotsman or Welsh. I love the EPL. I think the England players are a good bunch. They deserve success but I they can never be left alone to play because of false expectations they constantly have on their shoulders.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Good one. :rollani:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts