Registered
11,734 Posts
Were gonna get eaten alive i tell ya! Eaten ALive!! :wallbang:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Were gonna get eaten alive i tell ya! Eaten ALive!! :wallbang:
Ireland is clearly better, true. On any given day there's no reason in the world why they can't beat us, but when it's all coming down to one match everything is possible. Our results so far have been good, we are still undefeated and if we are to make something out of this campgain this is the game we need to win, our home matches will decide if we can do it or not. So let's stay optimistic. I have to say that the atmosphere around the game is very special, the stadium is expected to be full, tickets running out, people talk about the game everywhere...usually we end up on the wrong side in this kind of events but we're allowed to hope, thinking we're gonna get eaten alive won't help us. Nobody expected Greece to get past the first round in the last Euro, and look what happened...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Don't forget Latvia....

I hope Grant is smart...and will not risk any chance or make any chances in that matter.

Just built a wall around the Net and make it impossible for the Lepricons' to score..

Infact, lts ask ARIK to build us a wall..

RAK SHARON :D

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Agree with Raanan, we must be optimistic and be confindent we could beat the Irish. They are clearly better than us, but they are coming to Israel with a cautious speech respecting our record so far. The fans are making a great atmosphere about this match and the players are getting involved with it. This is the most important game for the NT since the match against Austria.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
When will Grant announce the squad?

24 hours before game time :stoned:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
The Green One said:
I hope Dunney starts.

~ The Green ;)ne
Who knows, maybe he will, even though O'Shea has a spot already I believe. Do you have a prediction of Ireland's starting line up against Israel?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
berko said:
Who knows, maybe he will, even though O'Shea has a spot already I believe. Do you have a prediction of Ireland's starting line up against Israel?
There's a nice article in Yedioth from Thursday, Zeltzer watched the Irish team in action vs Portugal and made a good report on their lineup, weaknesses, key players etc.

Here's lineup and the comments he made more or less if you are interested. ;)

GK: Givan, Very stable, directs his defense well. Good saves from set pieces, strong shot, takes all the shots.

LB: O'Shea, slow, sometimes makes a slow return to defense, goes forward a lot, fantastic headers.

CB 1: O'Brien, good in the air, bad long shots

CB 2: Cunningham, tough, fouls a lot, very tight manmarking.

RB: Carr, likes to go forward and cross, very tough, not brilliant. Bad left foot.

DMC 1: Roy Keane, tough, responsible, good leader. Likes to play mostly around his position, uses double-pass to break through the central defense.

DMC 2: Kilbane. Tall, fantastic headers, strong shots.

AMC 1: Duff, fast, smart, the National team's barometer. Uses both feet.

AMC 2: Reid, technical, fast, good shot and passing skills. takes all the free kicks.

Forward 1: Morrison, good headers, uses his body to keep the ball, not particularly fast.

Forward 2: Robbie Keane, fast, good at pressing, always looking for goal.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Intresting scouting, Zeltzer did a good job and there is also the secret part he does not reveal. This is probably just one piece of his scouting and Grant seems to be very attentive to this, since he is already giving clues he will be changing some players in the starting line up, even though we should keep the formation that it has been used.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
berko said:
Intresting scouting, Zeltzer did a good job and there is also the secret part he does not reveal. This is probably just one piece of his scouting and Grant seems to be very attentive to this, since he is already giving clues he will be changing some players in the starting line up, even though we should keep the formation that it has been used.
Yeah, although most of the lineup is pretty much known from what I read. Awat in goal, Afek in rightback, Ben Haim, Benado, Gershon/Strul/Saban will be the 3 central defenders and Keisi the leftback. The defensive mids will be Tal and Badir, Katan and Benayoun as attacking midfielders and Balili/Golan upfront.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Sarah221 said:
does anyone know if there is anyway i can watch the game live on the internet?
Yeah, there's a place called http://www.livesports.co.il/ they say they will show the match live on the internet.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Sarah221 said:
thanks for the link.

my hebrew is limited, so can someone tell me how to get the site to show the game? thanks.
You need to register and once you did you could read the forums. There various threads that present different channels, and that's where they'll be showing the game.

If you or anyone else needs help with registration for that site you can PM me and I'll help.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I have problems with this program

It always says: Your Pin Code is being used by another computer, what should I do?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts