Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough trip to Ipswich. It's never an easy game there. We won last season though, a repeat would be nice.

·
Registered
391 Posts
They've found some form with 4 wins, but they were against the current bottom 4 teams. They've also been better away from home than at Portman Road this season.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
We've always found it difficult against Ipswich and Mick McCarthy teams.

Repeat of last years hard fought 1-0 would indeed be nice.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I like the 4231 at the start of the season, but it could leave us a bit open, especially in away games. I expect 433 again, but you never know.

·
Registered
69,194 Posts
fantastic win! Hopefully the momentum carries into the busy fixture period and the gap increase with the rest of the pack

Derby have some brutal fixtures in January (Middlesbrough and Burnley away with also a match against Birmingham at home)

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Big win, went toe to toe with the physicality of Ipswich and came out on top. This side is starting to look like it can do everything.

Tom Ince looks a new player.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
That's why you persist with Tom Ince!

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
fantastic win! Hopefully the momentum carries into the busy fixture period and the gap increase with the rest of the pack

Derby have some brutal fixtures in January (Middlesbrough and Burnley away with also a match against Birmingham at home)
Yeah, a couple more wins going into the Middlesbrough game would be ideal.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Paul Clement is proving to be very good tactically. They way we switched formation and style of play almost seamlessly the last 2 games is very good.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Interesting to see Clement praising Tom Ince's team work, something he has always been criticised for in the past. And jimbo as vigorously defended saying he is improving.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tom has been fantastic for us, fans should get behind our players when they lose a bit of form. Annoys me when they get on our players backs.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Tom has been fantastic for us, fans should get behind our players when they lose a bit of form. Annoys me when they get on our players backs.
:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts