Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that Inzaghi is playing games with the club and Juve fans. Think about it, in his interviews he does say that he wants to stay with Juve but his agent asked the club for DP kind of wage KNOWING that Juve would say NO hence forcing the team to sell/trade him. If he does sign with a new club, I bet that he asks for the same wage he is geting now in Juve or maybe a small increase because now team is crazy to give him a contract that he is asking Juve.

besides why does the player deserves a wage rise, he didn't score goals in the last games when it really matered. Juve are known to be fair when it comes to paying its players the deserved amount (according to thier achievement), Davids last year got a rise after prouving his worth, Zidane will get a rise this year (even though the player had long term contract already). If any player was to ask for more money this season it should be Montero, or Tachi not Inzaghi. I am just fedup with inzaghi, with his style of play, his trouble with DP (it's real), and his excusess after each game for not scoring, AHH... flashes of the perugia match just came to my mind.

I say sell him to the highest bider. I wouldn't regret it even if he starts many goals again (and he will) for a new club.

FORZA JUVE

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
He resently said in an interview that he wishes to stay in Juve and score 100goals. I think that will be rather difficult if Crespo is on his way!

·
Registered
518 Posts
agreed
sell Inzaghi for losta cash and perhaps we can bid for Kluviert or Crespo.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
You may not like Pippo, but don't confuse his signals.
In fact I don't think he'd like to play anywhere if he could still be with Juve, and he always speaks his admiration of Juve.
How would You react if You had a coach who previously dumped You at another team, and now the club tries everything to get the player You were dumped for ?
THAT's the situation with Crespo-Inzaghi.
If we get Crespo and Pippo leaves we will have a better team-sure. But I won't jump the train of bashing Pippo because of it. He has done alot of good for Juve, and I would wish him all the best in the future.
Based on this season he would deserve as much money as D.P, but we all know D.P's potential is bigger and that Pippo won't get pay parity. It's also a question of strategy as Pippo obviously want's as much as he can get- don't we all ?

Ciao.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
It looks like Inzaghi is pretty much leaving..I heard something through the grapevine so don't quote me on this...Inzaghi and v32 are good friends and it had been said that v32 is trying to get inzaghi over to INTER..What are your thoughts::??

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Believe it or not Glen, Not every player is after money. But you maybe right in that my dislike for pippo is clouding my judgement towards him. He has done alot for Juve so I should show some respect I guess but I still stick to my words that he would prefer moving to Inter/Lazio than staying. I don't believe what he is saying in his interviews, "score 100goals" give me a break.

Glen, I know your whole thing is to be objective and go by the facts in your posts, but tell me deep down in side you(reach very deep :) ) wouldn't you just love to see Inzaghi leave. Forget about the match/goals ratio or anyother facts, I aren't you a bit sick of the way he plays/attitude (fall easily, complains alot to refs,..). Tell me your FEELINGS Glen, promiss it would just stay Btw the 2 of us :).

FORZA (JUVE - INZAGHI)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Ha ha Vito :).

I like ALL our players because they are OUR players.

Forza Juve.

If I could choose I would much prefer Crespo to Inzaghi (and a bunch of other players), but that doesn't change the fact that I think Pippo is an extraordinary player.
I will continue to support Pippo because he's done alot of good for us.
If he leaves I will remember all the important goals he scored for us (hattrick at Dinamo Kiev for instance), and support the new additions to our squad.
A bit harder with Mirkovic, because I can't really remember any good things, but he's still a Juve player just the same.

Go tell the world :).

Ciao.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts