Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ancelotti:

"The fact that he has not scored for so long is not his fault - it can happen to anyone. Overall he played well and thanks to his goals we won some important points. He will stay with Juve."

oh. ok. So Pippo's staying. I am however quite impressed by Esnaider. He nearly got a goal himself.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Well then we are through with that discussion, Inzaghi stays,
case closed!

All these Pippo leave or stay sell him hate him topics makes me sicco. Hehe, now that was a little hash.
Anyways, sell him, we get cash, and then we sign a striker, NOT SALAS! Everyone else, but not him! I want a real finisher to Juve!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's true. Juventus.com usually tries to promote Juve's PR as well as provide news from the club. However, Ancelotti did say he's staying with the club.

---
uh that was a reply to barnbip. ramy replied as i typed my message :)

[This message has been edited by flarg (edited 19-05-2000).]

D

·
0 Posts
HellOoOoOoO,
i don't know why they didn't sell Pipo?!! Although Inzaghi want to leave JUVE!!!
but in all we should thanks Pipo for all his best in JUVE :)
EVER AFTER FORZA JUVE....

·
0 Posts
That's good. Besides, I think more strikers should be bought to manage the series of games next year. Afterall, Inzaghi and Del Piero are perfect partner and Inzaghi contributed to Juve when Del Piero was still struggling for goals. we can't blame and deny what Inzaghi did. We need to improve instead of any blame for individual player. Who wants to lose ? No one but it's just we can't help.
So, give support to all the Juve players!

·
Registered
392 Posts
I read Pippo's interview in Gazzetta Sport and he said he want to remain in Juve and hope to score his 100th goal for them next season.

D

·
0 Posts
Hey Fans... if we love JUVE:
we must give Pipo another chance and i'm sure he will do his best next season :)

[This message has been edited by Desert Rose (edited 21-05-2000).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts