Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I agree with cug.inzaghi is not the player that del piero is.the fact that he wants as much money as dp should be reason enough to get rid of him.he has no skill and every time he touches the ball he dives and pretends he is hurt.if we were to buy cassano and crespo we would be getting one of the worlds best young players and also a stiker that has proven his talents in this league.all this at the cost of getting rid of one of the games most overated players that is also a cheat.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
On the news part of this site it had Inzaghi wanting the same wage as DP. If Juve does agree i will not go for them anymore. However, Moggi said that he doesn't negotiate payments while players are still under contract. Let's hope Pippo gets the flick and Crespo and Cassano come in.

------------------
CUG

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I partially agree with you solcat,
I don't think Pippo is a world class player in any sense niether he deserves the wage of Del piero, but his shooting instinct does create goals for himself. Afterall, he lead Juventus in scoring on various ocassions.
But, yea, i agree on you that if we sell him, in return we can get top prospects of tomorrow's promising young stars.
Since this contract dispute between him and Juve has probably decrease Pippo's loyalty to the team, it may be best to sell him.
In order to obtain potential stars such as Cassano as said before, and Crespo.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, Pippo has done loads for Juve, but soes not deserve DP's wage... If he leaves, it would give better strikers the opportunity at Juve.

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, like the brillian Kovacevic and Esnaider.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts