Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that Inzaghi got an injury and might not be ready for the WC.

Not that I like to see any player get injured, but I don't feel bad for Inzaghi at all, he's nothing but a cheat and his dives could hurt us when we play Italy. Most Italians don't seem all that upset over his injury either.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
He's not that popular in Italy,at all.
Now Simic have to take care of Montella.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also read on hrsport that the starting keeper for Mexico is injured and there's a chance he won't play against us, instead 36 year old Jorge Campos will play.

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Inzaghi is a joke but a good joke! why? cuz he just gets the job done for Italy even though he does it in a way no likes to see but hey bottom line he has scored more goals than Del Piero or any other present Italian striker on this specific team i believe

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure he's an effective striker, but he's had difficulty getting respect for it because of his style of play. Even Desailly has publicly stated that he doesn't look forward to the possibility of facing Inzaghi because he's a "cheat."

·
Registered
76 Posts
Inzaghi will be ready for croatia............he ll miss the ecuador match..............check onefootball.com or italian-soccer.com...................watch out hate him or not..........he's a bomber and a great 1!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
While everyone is trying to take care and stop Inzaghi, watch Vieri, Totti, Del Piero, DelVecchio and Montella put a few away past you too..........;)

FORZA ITALIA

·
©
7,230 Posts
I hope he plays.:smileani: I fear Montella more than him and if the ref's fullfil their promise of getting tougher on divers then Inzaghi might be in trouble.:tongue:

And out of all those players you mentioned how many will be playing at the same time?? Knowing the Italian system you will probably play Totti or Del Piero up with Vieri so that you can put another defensive midfielder in. :D

·
Registered
983 Posts
Im not worried about stopping Inzaghi.. im worried about Inzaghi diving.. after all it is the Italians who invented the artform :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts