Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fellow Juventini,

I don't know if you guys have been reading the stuff being said in the National Team forum about our awsome striker, Pippo Inzaghi! It is terrible!!! They're all saying how bad and talentless he is and how he has done nothing in Euro 2000!! Would Italy be facing Holland tomarrow if he did nothing? I think not! Make yourselves heard in the National Team forum and give some ignorant fans some education.

Thanks!
FORZA JUVE!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
You are damn right!!! I hate to hear what people say about Inzaghi!!! He is a great player! He maks great things on the field! He doesn't stop running, he always seek for the goal. He serve great balls.
If people say bad things about Inzaghi, I guess they don't know much about soccer.

FORZA JUVE!!! FORZA PIPPO!!!

My Juventus site is: http://members.xoom.com/gojuve

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HIS Team

Henri,

You're right! He is good for HIS team (actually teams). They are the best ones too. Both of them. There's Juve (The one with TWO STARS over their emblem) and La Nazionale (the boys who beat Belgium in Brussels and Holland in Amsterdam). That must make him one of the best...of the best. That's why he's known as SuperPippo in Italy.

FORZA JUVE!!!
FORZA AZZURRI!!

D

·
0 Posts
Superpippo scored a super goal against Romania, only the best strikers know how to score them in that sort of situations, calm, composed, accuracy, cool finish. :cool:

Beating Belgium in Brussels, the Turks did too, and beating the Netherlands Amsterdam, yeah technically, but it had to be the lottery of penalties.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
The Inzaghi debate will never end, probably not even after the guy retires and dies. Maybe xtratime could open a separate Inzaghi room.

I'll say it again:

Inzaghi is a good finisher with great vision and pace. He has his own style of playing, which is stealing goals, being at the right place at the right time for simple tap-ins, and running solo at the keeper and scoring. People who hate him either hate his playing style, or just hate his face. Let's all stop worshipping the guy and/or bashing him because it gets absolutely nowhere.

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
I've noticed all of you guys are Juve Fans (well douh, i'm saying it because sometimes i see fans of Parma and Inter around here as well) so your must be subjective.

Pippo Inzaghi has to be a good striker, because he costs a fortune, he plays for one of the most wonderful clubs in the world, and he plays for the squadra azzuri. however, he's not that great. People say everything he does and capable of doing is run with the ball and dive for a foul. Well... i have to say i've never noticed it before, but when i did noticed i saw that they are partially right. Of course, he knows how to play soccer, he's a great striker, but not as great as you think. Ancelotti is a professional, and that's why he wants to sell Inzaghi. he wants what's best for Juventus, and what's best for Juventus is Trezeguet and Del Piero as strikers.

I really like Pippo, coz he's on the Azzuri, but he's not such a great player.
I think Zoff made a mistake by opening up with him in the games. i think that if Delvecchio was playing more he would be more sufficient than Inzaghi.

you need to get yourselvs some better strikers, like we Lazialis do! :)
Crespo, Spinesi, Inzaghi (he's better), Boksic and Salas (i know they left, but it's important to mention them).

Wish you all the luck and may next year will be competitive to the last second as the last season was.

ciao.

FORZA LAZIO!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts