Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last years Inter forgot or if it was lack of knowledge or if it was just an extremely tired organization or whatever it was. It reflected on the team and the fanbase. This club was dead for years from cvcksuckers Italian Inter fans to management. I dont know if I´ve even seen more than 5 full games in total these last two seasons. That´s a disaster.

But now all of a sudden they seem to know what sells. We didn´t start following Inter when they were winning, we started following Inter for the management knew how to create a buzz that the fan base was good at following up on.

These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers. Suddenly they want Inter to be responsible. Selling that and that player, investing in low wages and bullshit. These uneducated fckers knows nothing about marketing and generating money. Fvck all of you fvcking internet marketing experts. Go svck your dicks. Do you know what I´m talking about?

·
Registered
58,079 Posts
I dont know if I´ve even seen more than 5 full games in total these last two seasons.
scusa ma questo e' molto vergognoso :thmbdown: :thmbdown: :thmbdown:

·
Greta joke sharer
23,290 Posts
I know what you're talking about Bob.

·
Registered
58,079 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts