Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let you know a few things about me before I'm stereotyped due to clubs I support.

I'm 16 years old and still studying at School staying on for my final year and hoping to get a weekend job at one of Scotlands Newspapers(Anyone help me out?)as I'm hoping to be a Sports Journalist.

I've supported Chelsea from a young age as I was given a Chelsea top as a gift at one of my birthdays and I've tried to follow them ever since.

Rangers are NOT my local team, Celtic are but I was brought up as my dad to be a Rangers fan but made my own decision on the matter anyway. I'm not a glory hunter and I'd support Rangers wether we are Euro Champions or bottom of Scottish Division 3. I'll have nothing to do with religion as my religion is football. I have 2 younger brothers, oldest of the two supports Manchester United and Rangers, the youngest supports, wait for it, Glasgow Celtic.

My reason for supporting Man City is that my mum's ex-b/f lived with us for over 10 years and he was a big City fan. I always followed their results and once I've got a job I'm hoping to finance some trips to Maine Road and the Bridge.

Sorry for the life story but I felt it necessary due to the growing number of Rangers fans buying England tops and Chelsea fans travelling up from London regularly.(For the right reasons?)

ChelseaBear

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
cool, glad you cleared that, i was worried about you being a fat nazi hun up to cause trouble!!! :D welcome aboard then!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I have to admit I that I fancy a job in journalism, either sports or my other love, computer games:D

Hey, imagine getting paid to play Championship Manager? And getting to play it before everyone else.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Rangers fans wearing England tops.... PISSES ME RIGHT OFF!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
its a tough one boys. i inquired for a postgraduate in journalism and they want a 2/1 honours degree for me to get into the course!! theres no chance im getting that! oh, and they wanted me to get some experience too, but i could do that no problem.

yo cam, remember when CM3 came out? i know a guy who was given advance copies to test etc, cool eh? they didnt pay him tough!!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Ah if I was only 6 months older (18) I could have applied for that reader-join-the-staff job at Gamesmaster.:(

All you had to do was send off a so-many-word review of a fave game (CM 01/02 even if I do suck at it compared to other CMs:()

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Welcome aboard,

I will be expecting some quality posting in light of your desire to be a professional hack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts