Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 399 Posts

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically lately it feels we have been getting a lot of new users, it would be cool for an intro. yourself thread...this also goes for all the people that signed up in the last few months or that have low post count (i mean low as ****). ..otherwise everyone can take part though...

and...

please share ideas to keep this forum more organised or for whatever reasons (report a troll, suggest a thread title name change, and stuff like that).

:)

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Madman
Born in prishtine and lived there for half of my life by now, the other half in the uk.

ps. for some reason I still have this 100 year anniversary avatar.

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
I am Tirana born. I finished high school in Tirane and moved to the U.S. right after. Now I live in Brooklyn.
you got alot of family in usa?

im usa born, proud albanian, dibran, love sports, been on here since olden days when benny and albion were here...good days...

·
King in the Castle
1,250 Posts
The name's Papagalli.

Born in Vlorë, moved to east coast USA at an early age and been living here ever since.

No Japanese wife for me, I'm more into the Latinas (specifically south americanas)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
you got alot of family in usa?

im usa born, proud albanian, dibran, love sports, been on here since olden days when benny and albion were here...good days...
My immediate family is here and I have an aunt and some first cousins in Brooklyn and Staten Island. The rest are all in Albania.

A big thank you to Shpati and Owner for their non contributions.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Born and raised in Zurich, Switzerland. 19 years old. Originally from Tetove. Fanatic Fan of the Albanian National Team, thats why i am a Member of Tifozat Kuq e zi and the Ballists. Yes, and i´m here to improve my English Skills. :D No Japanese Wife´s here, i like Italians.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Born and raised in Zurich, Switzerland. 19 years old. Originally from Tetove. Fanatic Fan of the Albanian National Team, thats why i am a Member of Tifozat Kuq e zi and the Ballists. Yes, and i´m here to improve my English Skills. :D No Japanese Wife´s here, i like Italians.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Hi

I am YBC

I am born in Brcko, Bosnia and raised up in London. I am now 17 years old too. I enjoy the Bosnian NT, and also the Croatian and Albanian National Teams and I am a fan of Albanian rap.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys anyone have any ideas about new topics that could be popular here? Even off-topics one?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Guys anyone have any ideas about new topics that could be popular here? Even off-topics one?
My suggestions are:
1. Please clean this thread form every off-topic post so we have a nice summary of who the posters are
2. These are my suggestions for new threads:
a. Positive news about Albania: post any news of positive developments from Albanian lands. New buildings, new roads, new anything. I am tired of all the negativity here.
b. Non-Albanian football thread: where we can discuss EPL, Seria A, Bundesliga, La Liga and MLS. We all love football and what better place to discuss those topics than in here.
c. Lastly: Albanian mafia: how to expand the Albanian mafia's reach in the West and beyond (ok this was my poor attempt at trolling)

1 - 20 of 399 Posts