Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a friend of utopia & a die hard argentine fan........looking forward to some healthy discussions on the world cup in times to come .......so seeeyaa.......:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
IDOL KILLER said:
Hi, I am a friend of utopia & a die hard argentine fan........looking forward to some healthy discussions on the world cup in times to come .......so seeeyaa.......:D :D :D :D :D
its always good to see smart people;)

welcome, and c u around!!
:cool:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Veron wannabe :D:D...damn man...I will be honored to invite you for dinner tonight :D

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
any friend of Utopia's is a friend our ours.:D

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Very welcome man, nice to have you in this forum...

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
:D
You devil:devil::D Now that you have 24 hours internet access, you better start posting frequently in here:mad: ;)

Btw people, this is the friend who first introduced me to Xtratime but while I gradually became a known character around this wonderful place, he, for various reasons couldn't post in XT:)
Great to have you here ol' pal:proud:

AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW OF THIS AMAZING PLACE:cool:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WELL THANK U ALL FOR THIS GREAT RECEPTION GUYS:D :D :D :D :D

P.S well Assasin u have no idea how much we in common I just know we"ll get along great:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Sure IDOL KILLER ...

Veron die-hard fans...and assassin's :D:D:D

Man........ we,ll make a team....and lets help the poor people with our assassination's abilitie's :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Of course Bro ......The !nT! fada will be realised & I know it :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
well....it will raise and win ...dont worry :)

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
IK, you have a fascination towards smilies it seems:D You use each smilie 5/6 times:rolleyes: :confused: :eek:
Xtratime is low on resources ya know.....give the smilies a break:dielaugh:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Look whos talkin........The guy with the Smilie(ng) avatar:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
IDOL KILLER said:
Look whos talkin........The guy with the Smilie(ng) avatar:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:
Bwahahaha hahaha hahahahaha...GOD...that was a fucking beautiful answer :D:D:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts