Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Ziad, a lifelong VALENCIA fan. Tristan told me about this forum, and it's certainly great to see that so many of you are behind Valencia. The team is finally getting the recognition it deserves.
If you have any question about the team please do not hesitate to ask (you can also go to www.ciberche.net which has all the info you'll ever need).

Nervously (but confidently) waiting for today's game...

AMUNT VALENCIA!!

Ziad

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Welcome, Ziad. Hope you can join our Valencia discussions frequently. :)

I have a feeling you're going to be a little more nervous against Real Madrid, as am I :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi Ziad, great to see you here!

What a great game... I take it you got to see it live for a change! It must be terrible, having only ESPN to rely on!

All the best, and roll on the 24th!! (personally, I think it's the perfect excuse for you to come over to Europe for a holiday!)

------------------
Come to...
http://www.ciberche.net
The award-wining Valencia CF website

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for your welcome.

I must still be in heaven.
What a game Valencia played! But we better not miss those chances against Real Madrid.

Actually EclipsE, I'm really not scared of Real Madrid, or any other team for that matter. I truly think Valencia is the best team in Europe (if not the world) at this time. I hope they keep that form for another two weeks! :)

And yes, it is pure torture to be totally dependent on ESPN (although it's much better than a few years ago when they had zilch on).

As for going to Paris, I'm seriously thinking about it, and will probably regret it all my life if I didn't go, but there is the issue of tickets and visa.

It's Celta's turn now :)

Ziad

------------------
For everything you need to know about VALENCIA, go to <A HREF="http://www.ciberche.net
" TARGET=_blank>www.ciberche.net
</A>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts