Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mancini as a stupid manager who leaves out good players and includes pathetic players out of position! :blind:

however the amount of money Inter has have kept them near the top due to the amount of quality players, Mancini cannot damnage the team too much because there are too many good players anyway! :cool: lol

However his poor team selection has infuriated many fans and even though inter deserved their disallowed goal, they stood no chance against AC and the fans knew it. Mancini was a good player but can't organise a cow to s h i t in a field :nono:

Inter will now i'm positive will be punished, the question is what will the punnishment be? Banned from the CL for a season? Fined? No fans allowed at home games for a while? Any other ideas??

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
2 years ban like Ajax 15 years ago would be well-deserved!

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
i expect 1 year no european football :scared:
and some other punishtments WITH it

·
Professional Pirate
7,107 Posts
hahaha now finally i can say roma fans arent just the only crazy fans!! i predict a 2 match ban and some money but hey we hit the ref with a lighter and got that match you guyz hit dida ( awsome aim by the guy who shot it tho ) but he should be fine although there was a burn mark on his shoulder

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I would think a stadium ban and huge fine would be fair. Banning is too harsh imho.

Its sad that club has to punished for those idiots actions. :frustrat:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sinoy1 said:
hahaha now finally i can say roma fans arent just the only crazy fans!! i predict a 2 match ban and some money but hey we hit the ref with a lighter and got that match you guyz hit dida ( awsome aim by the guy who shot it tho ) but he should be fine although there was a burn mark on his shoulder
It was a fluke shot, it came from the third tier!! lol

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Laporta said:
2 year ban please
If you haven't realized it yet, this is not UEFA you little shit. Go submit your suggestions elsewhere.

·
Registered
867 Posts
stefan9 said:
Its sad that club has to punished for those idiots actions. :frustrat:
Yeah, poor Inter. :moan: Will the bad luck never end???

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Lock This Damn Thread Or I"m Getting Myself Banned I"m Not Kidding

·
Professional Pirate
7,107 Posts
why?? just go off the internet if you cant control your anger...thats what i did when some wierd fan threw a lighter at andres frisk and got us banned from the olimpico!!!!!

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
no need to become radical on this, you can't fight a fist with an atom bomb ;) (well you arguably can :D )

my recovery-wishes to Dida :) (edit: oh I mixed up the threads, however)

·
Registered
465 Posts
The same penalty that Real Madrid got in '98 ? wasnt it playing the next three matches (at home) in an empty stadium if i remember correctly ?

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Spirit-OF-SRT said:
The same penalty that Real Madrid got in '98 ? wasnt it playing the next three matches (at home) in an empty stadium if i remember correctly ?
if the serrated knife idea cant be implemented, then i pick this one.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'm very sorry for what happened and I feel we must take the brunt to teach everyone a lesson. I would applaud anything over a 1 year ban from European Competitions. Anything less in my eyes would be an insult to the potential injuries to players and an affirmation to the crazy Ultras.

1 - 20 of 216 Posts