Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is Inter's next game? Is it the first Champs League game in August? What date? Who's the already-defeated opponent? Thanks, mates.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
From what i have heard in late july they are preparing a couple of exibition games against who no one knows..
The draw for the CL is not until July 21 and inter will play either the 8 or 9 of August>

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe inter will rush ronaldo back 3 months early so he can try to help us beat manchester united ... again!

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Inter will play a triangular friendly with Parma and Napoli. That will be on the 23rd of the month. I think that will be Inter's first preseason match. Of course they do have a match against a local ametuer team today.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
their is also a 3 team tournament around the 3 and 4 of august which involves INTER/juve/and Bari in bari//I will be 2 hours away from bari the whole month of August...Hopefully i will be able to catch a game or two..

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Good one Falcao pity we can't honestly laugh at that one.......sigh

As for our next game it was yesterdaya nd we won 9-0. I saw the hghlights on Rai.

Also they say Pirlo scored a penalty.....it wasn't.....its was as always.....a FREEKICK from about 25 yards out....

Great free kick....

Also the guys Biakolo was brilliant. he scored two outstanding goals......pardon the comment and enthusiasm he moves like R9. I am serious.....he moves like Cassano who moves like R9.....seriously guys this little muscular black guy Biakolo is an out standing talent.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
hmmmm......of course i could pretend i know what you are saying but you now.....i really do not :):)

As for Naples all the best in your new season. It will be great to see the games at Estadio San Paolo again.

As for INTER vs. Napoli should be a classic.

I think you are saying INTER is half way dead? Am i right?

FORZA INTER
all the best to Naples you guys deserve it....just not against INTER :)

M

·
0 Posts
No, iITAZZ. I was making a joke. "O Inter o morte" means "Either Inter or death". Well my response was "Better off dead". Just joking, of course.

Anyway, thanks for the good wishes. I believe that Napoli's acquisitions from Inter, Moriero and Fresi, will do well this year. At least, we know for sure that they will see playing time.

I will be very happy with this next season if Napoli can qualify for a berth in the Intertoto Cup. I believe it is quite attainable, if Corbelli can land a scorer like Carbone and a quality goalkeeper.

My question to you is how is Vieri's progress coming along?

Congratulations on qualifying for the Champions League. Best of luck (except against Napoli, of course).

Forza Napoli.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
THANX

As for Vieri i saw him running around quite freely on Italian television yesterday. it seems that he is fully mobile and physically able but he is just staying away from kicking the ball on Valesco and Pincollini's orders.

He needs to rest so the muscle can heal properly. He is scheduled to be back on October the 1st unlike R9 who is along long way from full fitness.

G

·
0 Posts
Does anyone know who Inter will be playing in the Champions League qualifiers in August?

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I don't know but i just hope it will not be Rangers......they are a pretty decent side and have been training for weeks more than the rest of Europe.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
. Next appointment: Sunday to Saint Vincent for the " Trophy Valley of Aosta ", triangular against Torino and Naples.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
if inter could keep their nerve and play great in the champions league it might lift our potential and we might become one of the great teams in the world
and if ronaldo comes back in career best form we can achieve our targets

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
So far so good/ moratti and Lippi have been impressed with the two matches thus far played/ both ended 9-0 for INTER..Our midfield has been great: Yet just think when V32 and Ronaldo are fit again a play together: As long as attitude is strong we should have no problem;

·
International
6,724 Posts
Well Inter played there second friendly match yesterday against the same team they beat on Sunday from Sarre. Obviously these are just practice matches and the opposition is by no means a challenge. Anyway in yesterdays match it was another 9-0 scoreline.

Inter played in a 4-4-2 formation:

Frey (st Ballotta); Cirillo, Ferrari, Domoraud, Macellari (24' st Serena); Brocchi, Farinos (st Trezzi), Pirlo (32' st Brellier), Cauet; Biakolo, Colombo (18' st Bogani).

The scorers were: : 4' pt Pirlo, 11' pt Colombo, 21' pt Cirillo, 5' st Colombo, 11' st Pirlo, 23' st Cauet, 35' st Trezzi, 39' st Brocchi, 43' st Bogani.

Roughly 1000 fans were on hand to watch the practice game!

There will be a friendly tournament on the the 23rd of July between Inter, Napoli, and Parma..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts