Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's post here how we would like to see the line up of our player next season...

You can dream to see a different scheme from the 4-4-2 but you wont never see it as Cuper simply doesn't change it :D

My line up:

TOLDO

J.ZANETTI MATERAZZI CORDOBA COCO

DALMAT C.ZANETTI DIBIAGIO RECOBA

VIERI RONALDO

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i hope we stick with 4-4-2 as well... :D:D:D here is my proposed lineup... :)

==========toldo=========
j.zanetti=matrix=cordoba=coco
dalmat=c.zanetti=dibiagio=kily (if we get him)
=======vieri=====ronaldo===

·
Registered
831 Posts
==========Toldo=========
J.Zanetti=Nesta=Cordoba=Coco
Dalmat=C.Zanetti=Emre=Recoba
=======BOBO===Ronaldo===

btw ... if we do sign Killy then what do guys want to do with Recoba ????

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
My team : GK: Toldo

RB:JZ CD:Nesta CD:Cordoba LB:Coco

RM:Dalmat DM:CZ AM:Recoba LM:Kily

FC:Ronaldo FC:Vieri

Cuper might play this formation in his last season with Valencia he sometimes did.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
==========Toldo=========
=======BOBO===Ronaldo===

this line is just good and i wouldn't change that,only doubt about emre...but and he is good,from how hes play vs brazil..and dibiagio is good.cuper must choise

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mohaned said:
==========Toldo=========
=======BOBO===Ronaldo===

btw ... if we do sign Killy then what do guys want to do with Recoba ????

With the CL we'll have a lot of games and I think Recoba is considered a striker next season so we are gonna see some turnover in that position...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Did u guys see Recoba against France? he really was great and after watching the game i really hope we could keep him... he is such a great player and it would be sad to see him leave.... but there isnt really a place for him in inter. ok maybe he could play at the left but that isnt his real position...but my biggest wish is to see him in the role behind Vieri and Ronaldo and i hope Cuper wil put him there after watching the game vs france.

here is my lineup for next season:

Code:
              Toldo

Zanetti Cordoba Nesta Coco

Zanetti
Dalmat               Emre
             Recoba

Vieri      Ronaldo

·
Registered
831 Posts
Code:
              Toldo

Zanetti  Nesta Cordoba Coco

Zanetti
             Recoba

Vieri      Ronaldo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deno ur line-up is would be a dream come true for me if cuper desides to give it a go !!

he did play like this with Valencia a few times ... i think all he wants is a flat 4 man defence then the midfield can be messed about with ... However, seeing the many rumours that link us with Kily i would say that : either he wants to play with kily left winger with a midfield to 4 OR play with Stefan9's line-up:

Code:
      Toldo
JZ     Cordoba Nesta  Coco

CZ
      Dalmat         Kily
              Recoba
        Vieri       Ronaldo
i think both are class .. and i would love to see one of the two line-ups be cuper's choice
:angel:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
4-4-2 would be the best formation

------------Toldo-----------------
Zanetti------Nesta-----Cordoba----------Coco
Dalmat-----C.Z-------D.Biagio----------A new Left winger! Jorgensen!
---------Vieri-------Ronaldo------------------

If we can buy a good right defender, then I would rather have Zanetti in the midfield........ He can't really head the ball u know:eek:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Deno said:
Did u guys see Recoba against France? he really was great and after watching the game i really hope we could keep him... he is such a great player and it would be sad to see him leave.... but there isnt really a place for him in inter. ok maybe he could play at the left but that isnt his real position...but my biggest wish is to see him in the role behind Vieri and Ronaldo and i hope Cuper wil put him there after watching the game vs france.

here is my lineup for next season:

Code:
              Toldo

Zanetti Cordoba Nesta Coco

Zanetti
             Recoba

Vieri      Ronaldo
Deno yout team is too offensive!!! :D
Who is gonna defense with that MIDFIELD? ;)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
too offensive?? no no no.... Zanetti is a very good ballwinner and very good at defending and so is Dalmat and Emre.. ok maybe their heading is not so good but otherwise they have very good defensive skills all three... i reallly hope to see this midfield one day with Recoba in front of them and i think they would do great things togheter

Forza INTER

·
Registered
11 Posts
F.Toldo

J.Zanetti-I.Cordoba-A.Nesta-F.Coco

S.Dalmat-C.Zanetti-L.Di Biagio-Kily

Recoba or Vieri-Ronaldo

This is my first line up... Emre will be a good back up for central midfield..

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Neroazzurri9 said:
F.Toldo

J.Zanetti-I.Cordoba-A.Nesta-F.Coco

S.Dalmat-C.Zanetti-L.Di Biagio-Kily

Recoba or Vieri-Ronaldo

This is my first line up... Emre will be a good back up for central midfield..
After what Materazzi did...I want more and more NESTA now...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
sigge said:
After what Materazzi did...I want more and more NESTA now...
:D:D:D

sadly, the croatia game really showed the big difference between nesta and matrix...i feel bad for matrix...but it's the WC...u can not make so many mistakes while playing for your country in such a big game...

matrix is good but nesta is on another level...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Before I weigh in with my opinions, I have a question for u guys. I noticed most of u put Dalmat on the right side of midfield, he isn't a natural right wing, nor has he played a string of consecutive games at that position for Inter this year, so why are all u guys putting him there???
-------------------------------------TOLDO-------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------J.ZANETTI--------CORDOBA-------MATERAZZI----------COCO------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----CONCEICAO------DI-BIAGIO------C.ZANETTI--------GONZALES----
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------RONALDO-------VIERI------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BENCH: VENTOLA, CORRADI, EMRE, OKAN, DALMAT, RECOBA?, SORONDO, GRESKO, VIVAS, SIMIC, GULY, FARINOS.

Now, here's a few comments about that lineup:
- I would love to see Makelele and Dalmat in the centre of midfield, Kily on the left, and captain javier on the right, but the odds of that happening are slim.
- Seedorf played really well for us this year, his two goals against Juventus are going to be classics that I'll never forget, and I'll truly miss the dutchman's flair, dribbling, pace, shooting, and class. So long, Clarence, wish u the best, just not in the derby...
;) :depress:
- if Nesta joins us for Materazzi, great, otherwise I hope Materazzi plays like he played during the first half of the season.
- I gave Conceicao the benefit of the doubtin my starting line-up, HOPEFULLY during the pre-season he can show Cuper that his back to the Sergio Conceicao of the days at Lazio, one of the best right-wings in the world.
- But no matter what, there is only reason to cheer mates, we should have won the scudetto, and we all know our area's of need in the squad, in the 2nd year of the Hector Cuper reign, the arrival of Coco, and hopefully a quality left-wing, things can only get better mates!!!

GRAZIE MORATTI!!!
ORA E PER SEMPRE, FORZA INTER!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
))

----------------Toldo

Zanetti--Nesta--Cordoba--Coco

Dalmat--C.Zanetti--D.Biagio--(NEW LEFT WING!)

----------Ronaldo--------Vieri

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
this is my fantasy...won't come true anyway...

=============toldo===========
puyol==nesta/ferdinand=cordoba=coco
j.zanetti==c.zanetti==dibiagio==kily
========vieri=====ronaldo======

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My line up

TOLDO

VIVAS - MATERAZZI - CORDOBA - COCO

J.ZANETTI - C.ZANETTI - DALMAT - ZAURI

VIERI - RONALDO

I think our midfield lacked of fantasy last year so I'd like to see Dalmat in it next season.

To play with Dalmat we might to risk to be too much offensive, but if we have wings such us Javier and Zauri we'd have a very balanced midfield.

I'd love so much to see Javier as right wing as I remember all the times he pushed himself in attack last year: amazing! I guess he made more crosses him then all Coincecao made :D

Anyway I put Materazzi in m line up as I think Nesta wont come!

Cheers :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
This guy aint serious,,, howcome u are playing Vivas from the start... dUMBBB

---------------------F.Toldo------------------------

J.Zanetti---I.Cordoba-----A.Nesta-----F.Coco

S.Dalmat--J.S.Veron------L.Di Biagio---Kily

---------Recoba(or)Vieri---Ronaldo----------

this is a solid team,,, now, it is the best in the world.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Neroazzurri9 said:
This guy aint serious,,, howcome u are playing Vivas from the start... dUMBBB
Listen: I just would like to see Javier as the right wing in the next season. And if he plays in that position I wouldn't mind if Vivas played as the right back defender.

If you remember last season (when he wasn't injured) Vivas used to entered in the second half playing as right back defender and Javier was also moved as right wing.

So at least be sure that if Vivas wont be a starter, we'll see this move again next year! :D

1 - 20 of 119 Posts