Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a long time that we don't get a penalty kick.

With this I'm not saying the referees have to give penalties to us just because we are called Inter because penalties should be given once every 2-3 games.

The point is that you see the other teams getting penalty as presents.

Roma got 2 penalty in the last 3 minutes some games ago.......

Today a Chievo's defender jumped on Ronaldo in the penalty area. The referee was looking at the ball and not to the players, then he went to Ronaldo and told him to not fake :mad:

IMO it was penalty...

Anyway I wont say we are losing points because of the referees, I wanna just remind Collina, Braschi, Boriello and company that it's not bad to whistle a penalty to Inter :).....absolutly not bad..... :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Maybe if Moratti wasn't such a moaner and so paranoid then Inter would get a pk every once in a while:rolleyes:

But since that is not the case then, Inter won't get anymore pk in the remaining of this season :):smileani::drool::jester::lick::cap::party:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I just dont want to comment on these ref things anymore,cuz everyone knows the truth,so,no need to be said!OR even if we say it,things will never change!:rolleyes:

We better count on ourselves!

FORZA INTER!!!!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
it doesn't matter if that was a penalty or not...coz the scoreline won't be changed...so we should forget about it and look forward to the next game... :)

be positive.. :)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Carson35 said:
it doesn't matter if that was a penalty or not...coz the scoreline won't be changed...so we should forget about it and look forward to the next game... :)

be positive.. :)

The scoreline wouldn't be changed? I got some doubts on this...:confused:

·
Registered
770 Posts
FACCHETTI: "THERE WAS A PENALTY SHOT IN THE FIRST HALF OF PLAY, THE WHOLE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON WE HAVE NOT RECIEVED A PENALTY IN OUR FAVOR"

Monday, 22 April 2002 12:08:14
MILANO - Vice president of Inter Giacinto Facchetti, after seeing the high lights, feels that there should of been a penalty shot on Ronaldo in the first half: " In my opinion it was a penalty shot, Chievo's defender attacked Ronaldo not the ball; However, the whole second half of the season we have not recieved a penalty shot in our favor. There is something that is not working properly".

·
Registered
109 Posts
Xavi said:
You mean you have every single tricolore badge with the words Juventus 2001-2002 printed on them? Amazing, but what does that tell us?

Ciao,
Tim
That the FIGC already decided its Juve who's going to win the scudetto this season:cool:

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Juventino2002 said:
So would I, LO SCUDETTO 2001-2002 has JUVENTUS as the WINNER written all over it :stuckup::cool:
You have definitely missed out on the ironic point of my post ... ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Inter paying penalty says Facchetti Monday 22 April, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vice-president Giacinto Facchetti believes that a lack of correct refereeing decisions could cost Inter the Serie A title.

The Nerazzurri have seen their lead at the top of the table whittled down in recent weeks and the former Italian international is unhappy with the lack of penalty decisions going their way.

"Something is certainly not working," he said after Inter’s 2-2 draw at Chievo. "In the entire second half of the season we’ve not been given one spot-kick."

The San Siro giants angrily protested that they should have been awarded a penalty at Verona, after what seemed like a foul by Lorenzo D’Anna on Ronaldo. But referee Massimo De Santis failed to point to the spot.

"It was a clear penalty for me," continued the former Inter legend. "The Chievo defender completely ignored the ball and made contact with Ronaldo. And to say that the referee was in a great position.

"It may be no coincidence that a side like ours that is leading the championship hasn’t been awarded a penalty since before Christmas."

President Massimo Moratti (pictured) also commented on the situation. "It’s normal that we should feel hard done by. After we had taken the lead on Sunday every free-kick seemed to go Chievo’s way.

"Now we must simply win our last two games without making any calculations about other results. Only this way can we keep Juventus and Roma behind us. We won’t give in now. We must prove that we are stronger than everyone else."

Inter are currently one point ahead of Juventus and two clear of Roma with just 180 minutes of the season left.

channel4

·
Registered
770 Posts
Inter Vice-President Suggests More Wrongdoing

04/22/2002. Inter Milan vice-president Giacinto Facchetti has opened up the debate surrounding corruption in Serie A by suggesting that his side were denied a blatant penalty in the match with Chievo yesterday afternoon.

Inter were held to a 2-2 draw by the Flying Donkeys- a result that allowed Juventus to move to within one point of the Serie A leadership.

Last week Inter president Massimo Moratti suggested that all is not as it should be in Serie A and now his second in command has also insinuated that the club are hard done by.

"In my opinion it was a penalty," Facchetti was quoted as saying on the club's official site. "The Chievo defender attacked Ronaldo not the ball. However, the whole second half of the season we have not received one penalty in our favor. There is something not working properly."

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
While some of you whiners are at it, why don't you include a complete list of offsides, fouls, dives and whatever crap excuses you can cook up at the moment? Pointing fingers now? Let's not forget all the favourable calls that went your way throughout the season.

Who else would you wanna blame for glaring misses and even a Lupatelli gift? Some of you guys turn on your own players faster than any opposition would. Well done.

Moratti et al would do well to shut up which he did so admirably for almost the entire season until now. Mouthing garbage to pressure refereeing decisions is pathetic. Of course, it should come as no surprise if Inter do get a couple soon. Afterall, why shouldn't they after Moratti publicly begged for it? A winner is a winner. The result is all that matters. The end justifies the means. Serie A is well on its way to hell anyway. Moratti and all will figure prominently in the acknowledgments, no doubt. Bravo!

At the end of 34 games, you either hack it or you don't. That's the bottomline. Its not even as if Inter were really hard done by anyway.

Quit practising being such a sore loser lest you really become one. This season has been pretty even thus far. Let's not spoil it by emulating the club officials' stupidity.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts