Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Match will take place next Friday, 20:00 Cairo local time in Kuwait.

Mohamed Zidan :shades: should make his long awaited debut :excited:

Ahmed Hassan and Beshir el-Tabiy are the other foreign based players that will participate in the match.

Mido will miss the game as he's injured. Tarek el-Saeed is a major doubt as well.

This game comes as our final preparation for the WC Qualifier at home against Sudan on June the 5th. Kuwait also have a vital game to play in the WCQ away to KSA.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Good warm up for Sudan. Hope we could keep up the hype results and our winning streak continues. After that Kuwait game we have two do-or-die games, Sudan and IC. We win both, we have all to play for. Ya Rab.

·
Registered
465 Posts
yeah but I hope Met3eb and Mido are both back before the CIV game. I know Zidan is not popular with some of us but I think it was a good decision by she7ata.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Scandalous and disgusting match..

This is the first time in history I've seen a referee "restart" a match after a goal has been scored.

Anyways, FT:

Kuwait 0-1 Egypt (although should have been 0-4 given the scandal)

Ahmed Hassan 51'

·
Registered
59,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sabry said:
Scandalous and disgusting match..

This is the first time in history I've seen a referee "restart" a match after a goal has been scored.

Anyways, FT:

Kuwait 0-1 Egypt (although should have been 0-4 given the scandal)

Ahmed Hassan 51'
Yeah I read about the match on various Egyptian forums, seems that the ref and his assistants were biased as hell against us.

I chose not to watch the game when I knew that it's a testimonial match. Such matches are ALWAYS lame and don't deserve wasting precious time on them.

So aside from the controversies that took place throughout, how was the performance ?

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Nerazzurri4life,

Honestly, I watched the first half and turned off the TV because I was disgusted with the referee (the fact that he restarted the match 5 minutes after it restarted), and with the Kuwaiti players (there was a major fight)..

We controlled the game and except for one attack in the first half, the Kuwaiti team did nothing but sit back.

The match was lame indeed.. Plus, the pitch had text written all over it in white.. You know how they write PEPSI for example in the center? they had words written all over the pitch, sometimes you couldnt even see the ball!!

After the first half, I decided to stop watching it..

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Total domination by Egypt, scored 4 goals but only won 1-0.

A disastorous game by the refs, and average game for Egypt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts