Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 672 Posts

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm opening this thread to encourage everyone here to talk about anything that has to do with football, particularly with football in the world scene. You can discuss any nation, football league, teams, tournaments etc. Members who frequent other subforums are welcome to discuss their leagues if they wish to do so as well. Take it along guys.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll start with my favorite team Shkëndija 79, who play in the Macedonian first league. They are a newly promoted team to the first league and after the first half of the season they are placed in the 5th position. Currently they are training in Sandanski, Bulgaria where they have played 4 friendly matches with Bulgarian teams. The last one yesterday they won 4-0 against Vehrin which plays in the Bulgarian second league. There are two new players transfered to the team for the next half of the season, that starts february 27. One is Despotovski who comes from Maxhari Solidarnost(another first league Macedonian team) and the other is a young striker named Sedat Shajin who is on loan from Genclerbirligi, Turkey. Shajin is an 18 year old youngster and he scored his first goal yesterday. Hopefully he will help Shkendija more in the attack where the biggest need is for the team momentarily.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Are there any good albanian players in the Macedonian league?

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I'll start with my favorite team and the country where i live.

Chelsea, have their upcoming game against Barcelona in the Champions League. Robben for sure is going to miss this game, i feel really bad. As far as for the Premierleague, I think Chelsea have secured the title. The carling cup final is coming up against Liverpool, i think Chelsea will win.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Well From Albanian Team I Support Kf Liria Prizren, 2 Seasons Ago They Got Relegated Now Theyr 3rd In Superliga.

But Overll Im A Big Suporter Of Celtic Fc, Just Love The Way They Play As A Team, Also Like Chelsea, Man U, Barca And Ac Milan But Hate Arsenal.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RedandBlack said:
Are there any good albanian players in the Macedonian league?
Yes there are some good players, but more of them need to be developed. Iljam Halimi for example used to be a member of the Macedonian NT, now he plays for Shkendija. Also Erhan Selimi plays for Shkendija and also for the U-21 NT. Ismail Ismaili the attacker of Shkendija is pretty good. Arben Nuhiu and Ardijan Nuhiu playing for Slloga are pretty good. Most of the players of Shkendija are Albanian. With more and more Albanian owners of teams now, more Albanian players are getting a chance. Now there is Bashkimi and Shkendija who are owned by Albanians in the first league. Slloga has an Albanian fan group, and fields a lot of Albanian players. There are also two up and coming Albanian teams from the 2nd league. Vllazrimi from Kerçove which is in the first place in the 2nd league and is looking to get promoted, and Renova from Tetove which is in 4th place and are also trying to get promoted.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CosovaFC said:
I'll start with my favorite team and the country where i live.

Chelsea, have their upcoming game against Barcelona in the Champions League. Robben for sure is going to miss this game, i feel really bad. As far as for the Premierleague, I think Chelsea have secured the title. The carling cup final is coming up against Liverpool, i think Chelsea will win.

I like Man. U. myself better from the premierleague ;), by the way Barca will win

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Thats your opinion, if Barca wins, they win i cant do nothing about it. You support Man Utd, this season they might just stay second :smileani:. First place is allready booked.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I hope Barcelona crushes Chelsea in Champions League,and my favorite Bayern wins over Arsenal,thats all i want:)

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Benny said:
I like Man. U. myself better from the premierleague ;), by the way Barca will win
u do ? than get ready to kiss goodbye CL also :D

I dream of a final Mighty Milan - Liverpool FC :excited:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
No Liverpool in final. I'm hoping for a CL final of Mighty Milan vs Cugini Perdenti :D

As far Barca, I think the opposite of last year will happen(they will fall). Anyway one more week before the CL quarter finals.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Messina 0 - 0 Juventus
AC Milan 1 - 0 Cagliari
Udinese 1 - 1 Inter Milan

I don't like this. Juve and Milan tied now with points.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
it's comin along now. For half of the season Milan couldn't get any closer then 4 points to Juve. After many considered the race closed, in 3 weeks Milan gain 8 points on Juve and now they're tied. Make it two in row though ;)

Anyway there's bigger games are coming this Tue/Wed

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Round of 16 - Matchday 7

22/02/2005
Real Madrid 20:45 Juventus
Liverpool 20:45 Leverkusen
PSV 20:45 Monaco
Bayern 20:45 Arsenal

23/02/2005
Porto 20:45 Internazionale
Barcelona 20:45 Chelsea
Man. United 20:45 Milan
Bremen 20:45 Lyon

Juventus will most likely be without Nedved, and AC Milan will be without Sheva. I still think Juve will come out with a positive result, but Milan will lose baby.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Urime o Milanista :D

I also watched Barcelona-Chelsea.... I wanted to see MAxi Lopez in the game, man he is special what a future for Barca, Lopez - Eto'o a deadly duo.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It looks like my predictions were a bit off. Congrats to you Milanistas :mad: Inter is in good position also. That away early goal from Chelsea may pose a problem for Barca though, but then again Chelsea will have to attack and open up and that's what Barca wants. Juve can still do it fellas. Juve in Del Alpi - 2-0 or 3-1 if Nedved and Trez are healthy.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Thank you Benny, the devilhood is really paying of this year. Juve will beat Real in delle alpi, only Chlesea - Barca remains a mistery as to what will happen. Although I feel that Leverkusen might come up with a 3-0 victory over Liverpool.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The spring season started in Macedonia, my team Shkendija lost to the leaders Rabotnicki away. When does the season in Kosova start?

·
Registered
345 Posts
A good topic guys.
A really good one. ;)
I live in Macedonia, and my fav in the macedonian league is Sloga Jugomagnat and Shkendija even the first one is having some problems (or a lot of them) this season.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Half of the standard players left Sloga, its goin to be hard for them in the next matches. Also Shkendija lost this weekend.

and ... Inter - Milan 0:1

:D

1 - 20 of 672 Posts