Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but ...

http://www.thesoccerchallenge.com/

Teams
AC Milan (Italy)
Barcelona F.C. (Spain)
Aston Villa (U.K.)
Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia)
Tokyo Verdy 1969 (Japan)
Malaysian Select (Mal)
A.I.S. (Aust)
Team SA (SA)

Games, games and more games at the 2005 International Soccer Challenge.

One of the most exciting aspects of the 2005 International Soccer Challenge will be the tremendous array of international standard matches to be played during the tournament from January 2-8 2005.

In unprecedented circumstances there will be 4 high quality international fixtures to be played on the opening day of the tournament. All teams will feature, with the opening match to be between Team SA and Malaysia Select which kicks off at 2pm, followed by AC Milan and Tokyo Verdy 1969 at 4pm and then Aston Villa against last years finalist AIS and finishing off the night will be Spain’s Barcelona against Dinamo Zagreb .

During the week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday there will be at least 2 games per night with Thursday featuring 3 games. In addition there will be a game scheduled for Victor Harbor/Port Elliot which will feature Barcelona against Team SA.

To finish off the tournament on Saturday January 8, there will be 3 games commencing with a play off for 5th and 6th at 2pm, followed by the play off for 3rd and 4th at 4pm and the final to commence at 6pm. In all, over the six days there will be 15 games played.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
What the?

I'd drive to Adelaide to see Milan play.

Why haven't I heard more about this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts