Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, Joeyue had a perfect idea which I stole :)D) and offered myself to make the actual topic.

For those who don´t understand this, a quick recap.

Interfan9, is a poster at the Inter forum that has turned every single match topic into a three pages discussion about Vieri. Most of us is sick and tired of seeing every topic end up about one single player and to have this constant Ronaldo vs Vieri discussion. Therefore in order to have some control at this forum Joeyue came up with this idea (check the rumours topic)

So Interfan9, if you have something to say about Vieri and anything negative about Vieri, then say it in this topic. ;)

Now start discussing/bashing! :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
I don't like this topic at all. It's too provocative for fights. It will only cause even more bickering and fighting and it is rather useless and immature if you ask me:eek:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
:dielaugh:

Perhaps an idea of homework for interfan9. ( :D ) You know, like a dissertation:
100 reasons why I hate Bobo...

Or if you're too lazy (I believe this word is particularly well chosen here, eh?), perhaps writing 100 times "Vieri sucks. Period." will do the trick...

Good work!

Ciao.

PS - Vieri sucks! ;)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Theop said:
I don't like this topic at all. It's too provocative for fights. It will only cause even more bickering and fighting and it is rather useless and immature if you ask me:eek:
I guess you haven´t been around here for some time, huh? Every single damn topic that Interfan9 is posting at, turns out into a Vieri discussion when in fact the topic is really irrelevant to Vieri.

I´d pick a provocative and direct topic for Interfan9 to post at, than to have several Vieri discussions on several different topics.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Thanks Jimmy!:D

I wish from now on we have a private place just for the incomparable Interfan009 to bash Vieri and praise R9 all he wants!

So listen up 009,this is the place specially for u!So if I see u Ronaldoing Vieri :D at other thread,I'll delete those posts so plz,bring ur fights here,this is your ring now!

Hope it could restore some order at this once great forum!:rolleyes:

BTW,should I add a sticky on it?!:D hehehe I suspect this thread could have 50 pages by the end of the summer!:D

FORZA BOBOGOL!!!
FORZA R9!!!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
:howler: ...this was great idea for you guys.:)
I cant wait to defend that fat-ass again.:smileani:

BTW: Joyeue or Carson...of course you should make this thread a sticky one.

Ciao,
Tommi

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
Come on Vieri sucks, we all know that don't we? I mean this fat ass only scores 22 gols this season, we all can do better than that! My CM Vieri scored 30+ in 02/03, and he scored so much less than that in real life! :mad:

Sell Bobo is what i say! We don't need him! He's overweight and so useless!

Down with Bobo! Down with Bobo!

Ciao,
Tim

·
Registered
321 Posts
hahahah

this was nice..

now for jimmy, and tritolo etc..

Should I start a thread called "Vieri is a god, he scores phenomenal goals, he is the best player in the world, he averages a goal per game, he is the best"?

Now, let me just clarify here.
I really do not have so much against Vieri, I just have so much against the attention that Vieri gets. That I do not really think he deserves. For example, Dalmat, Seedorf, Recoba etc do everything, than he comes, and taps in a rebound.... I mean, just look at some goals he scores... against Chievo home, against Lazio away, against Fiorentina away, against Perugia away.... I mean, the list is very long. And you guys make a fuss about it all. You say he is a GOOD football player. Now if you judge a player by how many goals he scores, then I guess Jardel is the best in the world. And Zidane is one of the worst?

Now, Jimmy, tritolo etc, Vieri´s ass lickers # 1 and # 2, can you tell me how you judge a football player? How come Vieri never gets voted best in the world?

Now, I belive there is a class difference between Vieri and Ronaldo. Ronaldo is better, faster, etc etc etc...

Now, all I want u guys to do is, cut down on the Vieri ass licking... he is not a phenomenon...

ok, ar we speaking the same language now?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I´ll tell you what...

If you become an Inter fan and not just a Ronaldo fan, then you will realize that 1st) I´m not even a Vieri fan actually. 2nd) No one is actually comparing Ronaldo with Vieri, that is just you. 3rd) You would know the difference between a creative striker and a goalpoacher.

It´s soooo obvious that you dislike goalpoachers, although you liking Kluivert really screws that theory up, since he too is a goalpoacher.

The only reason for why people mention Vieri and Ronaldo in the same sentence against eachother, is because YOU bring it up all the time! No one here cares about who is the better player between them. No one here cares about putting two INTER players against eachother as rivals. Why? Because all of us here are INTER fans, and you don´t belong to that category. You belong to the Ronaldo fans category, and that makes you completely subjective when it comes to the player that has this season received more attention than Ronaldo.

Think about it...

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Speaking the same language?????? Man you sound like you are from another planet! I laughed for 10 minutes after reding your post! LOL! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Just look at the nonsense you wrote:

For example, Dalmat, Seedorf, Recoba etc do everything, than he comes, and taps in a rebound.... I mean, just look at some goals he scores... against Chievo home, against Lazio away, against Fiorentina away, against Perugia away....
Well, if Dalmat, Seedorf and Recoba are so great why don't they do those tap-ins? It is not the tap-in it is being at that particular place at that particular time. And if you think it's distance or spectacularity that counts you missed your sport, mate. Try basketball or figure skating!

But if you thought that was nonsense, read this:

. Now if you judge a player by how many goals he scores, then I guess Jardel is the best in the world. And Zidane is one of the worst?
Whaaaaaaaattt??????That is like saying "Why are airplanes so great when I can easily get from NY to LA by car?" You are comparing two completely different things, two completely different players! And, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't scoring goals the main objective in football?

Thanks for opening this topic Jimmy, but I think interfan9 should not be embarassed any further!
:D :D :D

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Oh, one more thing: if it wasn't for Vieri, Inter would've been relegated in 2000/2001 season. That's a fact!

·
Registered
231 Posts
What is the meaning on creating a topic like this. It takes more than one to start a discussion. If you think the things the guy says about Vieri is so obsurd then why do you answer him. I can understand that you answer the first times he came around making these statements about Vieri, but when he makes them over and over again and you all undrstand that he is making no sense at all, you don´t have to answer and start DISCUSSIONS about Ronaldo vs Vieri with him. When you all do this anyway I must say it seems like you are enyoying having these discussions with him, or you are all being so immature that you can´t tolerate anything bad being said about a player you like even if you have said before that this guys opinions is not worth paying any attention to, which makes you all really pathetic. If he want´s to air his opinions about Vieri he should be able to do it anywhere in this forum, it won´t take up space from other things if people don´t pay it any attention by answering it.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It´s rather difficult to get about 45 Inter fans and the rest of Xtratime, to say that they should ignore this guy because it just won´t happen that everyone will be able to do it. There are too many people around here so that everyone can´t know that they are supposed to ignore him.

And if we enjoyed it, we wouldn´t have to take such drastic things as to make a topic about it, would we? I´d rather be pathetic and discuss this issue in one topic than to have these discussions in about 2-3 topics every week. It gets very tiring and not everyone can ignore him.

I still think this is the best solution we could come up with. The last time Interfan9 was a member (Interfan009) several veterans left the forum because it became so much garbage here, and I´d wish to not see that again. So give us a break for trying to figure out solutions!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Jimmy......Sure, some people that don´t know about this guy will answer and it will take up a little space from what the topic was perhaps really about. However when I have been reading Intertopics and interfan9 says all these things about Vieri, I must say that it most of the times is you, Xavi, Carson and a few other people that has been in this forum quite some time that answers him. If you Veterans stopped answering him I don´t think there would be so long discussions that takes up space.

I don´t think it is right to start deleting a persons post if he wants to post things about Vieri somewhere else, just because he says things that you disagree with.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well thats it then..

this is a treaty... lay off my back now ok..

Vieri is the best player in the world..

by Interfan9

Now more fuss agiht

·
Registered
920 Posts
Jimmy said:
Okay, Joeyue had a perfect idea which I stole :)D) and offered myself to make the actual topic.

For those who don´t understand this, a quick recap.

Interfan9, is a poster at the Inter forum that has turned every single match topic into a three pages discussion about Vieri. Most of us is sick and tired of seeing every topic end up about one single player and to have this constant Ronaldo vs Vieri discussion. Therefore in order to have some control at this forum Joeyue came up with this idea (check the rumours topic)

So Interfan9, if you have something to say about Vieri and anything negative about Vieri, then say it in this topic. ;)

Now start discussing/bashing! :D

Hej Jimmy it's good to see that although you have resigned as mod u still care a lot about this forum.

I'm sure you will keep giving a lot to this place!

;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
BTW, here's a thought if Vieri is so bad.....
Why Juve is desperately wanted to sign him last summer instead of Ronaldo!
Then again you should be thankful for Vieri on assisting Ronaldo in a couple of his goals!
Oh....and before I forgot.....during November thru February, weren't all those papers in Italy saying that how Vieri was the most important player in Inter and also he carried Inter on his shoulder by himself???
I remembered how Cuper was so pissed off about this Vieri & that Vieri at the time!!!

I know is not true that Vieri carried Inter all by himself.......becos all Inter players also gave a lot to the team.
Every players are important becos this is a team sport!

Toldo, Cordoba, Materazzi, both Zanettis, Recoba, Vieri, Ronaldo, DiBiaggio, Kallon, Ventola & Seedorf all gave their contribution to the team.

·
Registered
43,414 Posts
interfan9,
this is ridiculous baby ... everyone knows that Bobo is one of the beststrikers in the world ... if it is so easy to"tap in a rebound"then why don't you do it ... or someone else ...

A striker is judged by the goals he scores and th eimpact he has on the team ... a midfieldre is judged by the passes he makes and the impact he has on the team ... what is so dman hard to understand.
If you prefer midfielders in general than strieksr - cool ,but why attack Vieri then. Just say that you like midfielders better ... otherwise it is really profoundly incoherent ...

Gosh , I never thought I will read sth like that in an Inetr forum :confused:

·
Registered
321 Posts
What, are u ****ing drunk?

Ronaldo had not played a single minute of football for three years when Juve tried to sign Vieri you dumb ass *****. Second of all, now that Ronaldo has given the world a taste of him, how come Real offered 15 million euros + Roberto Carlos, who is valued at 50 million euros. That means Ronaldo is valued around 65 million euros, while real are offering 45 million euros for Vieri. Everybody knows Ronaldo is better than Vieri, and Vieri actually is not that worth.

We will se the way he flops in World Cup. Montella will be ready to take over. Vieri-Inzaghi partnership makes me laugh to be honest.... I mean, can u have two goal poachers... Del Piero and Montella supported by Totti will be something I hope for, with also Di Vaio getting the shot.

·
Registered
415 Posts
In my opinion, a goal poacher plus a creative forward who can also score is the ideal frontline. ie Vieri-Salas. Poaching goals is not as simple a matter as it seems. Why is it that only some players can score over 20 goals a season at the top levels? Why can only some strikers play at top levels, scoring in each game when the situation demands it, such as during the World Cup? If poaching goals is so simple, why aren't there a lot more high scoring goal poachers in the Serie A, and in other leagues as well? You could probably count the number of truly world-class goal poachers with your fingers. I don't feel Patrick Kluivert, for example, would qualify. I think he is world class, but not a world class goal poacher. He wastes far too many opportunities. It takes suberb reactions and that priceless sense of knowing where to be at the right time. That's a hugely underrated ability in my opinion. Goal poachers have to be able to read the situation and know where to be to put the ball away. Plus there's a psychological barrier to overcome. A good goal poacher will be able to immediately forget about missing a simple tap in and be able to score the next time around. He has to be able to suppress that incredible spike of excitement that can arrive when he senses a golden scoring chance long enough to actually do the job.

That's just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts