Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has somebody played it? I can't get over 3 right players. Im going to try it again.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
well game sucks anyway :tongue:

·
Registered
61,326 Posts
Razman said:
well game sucks anyway :tongue:
Exactly. What the f*** were the guys that created it actually thinking ? Should we somehow be able to recognize the chins of our players or something !

:mute:

Stupid morons ! :eek:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Foreheads, Eyes, Chins: Yeah.. Ok.. Sure.

Noses!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? :wth: :wth:

Do they expect us to recognize players from their noses :stress:

But its cool! :D Its an Inter game after all ;)
:tongue:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
This gamesucks. I can't do shit on it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Screw you

I'm gonna go back to Metal Gear Solid

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got 4 right players. I didnt knew the chin of Burdisso. But i hope that in next year there will come a game called "How does Javier Zanetti takes the scudetto on his hands?"

And we have to predict it and who predicted right got's a tour in Milano, included ticket for the derby.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU IDENTFIED ALL FIVE PLAYERS!"

My five was:

Head: VDM (It was easy)
Eyes: Kily (I watched these eyes for around 15 seconds, i knew that these were argentian players eyes, but was it Cruz's, Kily's or Javier's. But after i take a longer look at these eyes - they were Kily Gonzalez eyes for me and i was right.)
Nose: Pasquale (I was lucky that i got that RED-SKINNED Pasquale. Remember, RED-SKINNED. It's easy to identyfie him if you know that.)
Mouth: Coco (I have watched his profile sometimes and i rembered that big smile.)
Chin: That was Adrianos, if i remember that right. So it was easy.

·
Registered
61,326 Posts
Tanel said:
"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU IDENTFIED ALL FIVE PLAYERS!"

My five was:

Head: VDM (It was easy)
Eyes: Kily (I watched these eyes for around 15 seconds, i knew that these were argentian players eyes, but was it Cruz's, Kily's or Javier's. But after i take a longer look at these eyes - they were Kily Gonzalez eyes for me and i was right.)
Nose: Pasquale (I was lucky that i got that RED-SKINNED Pasquale. Remember, RED-SKINNED. It's easy to identyfie him if you know that.)
Mouth: Coco (I have watched his profile sometimes and i rembered that big smile.)
Chin: That was Adrianos, if i remember that right. So it was easy.
I'm impressed ! :eekani:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts