Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.2vandaag.nl/index.php?module=PX_Story&func=view&cid=2&sid=28944#

Yesterday a Dutch news program showed a documentary about a journalist who infiltrated in the Ultras Sur group of Real Madrid. He went undercover to get to know the group. It is very interesting and it pretty much shows that racist groups in the stadium are well organized outside the stadium. The documentary is in Spanish, and subtitled in Dutch. Go to my link and click on:

Extreem rechtse voetbalhooligans in Spanje

For the record: I just think it is an interesting video and this is by no means an attack to anyone, just an informative report.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
This is not new. The journalist infiltrated has a nickname (Antonio Salas) and he wrote a book that had massive sellings, called "Diario de un skin" (Diary of a skin). This documental talks about his relationship with Ultrassur, but the whole investigation goes beyond that and it's scary. Probably anyone that live in Spain know about this book and documental.

What makes me sick is the support of several Madrid players and directors to this group. In the images, we can see Ramon Mendoza (ex-RM president, who seriously insulted Catalunya some years ago, he's already dead) and Sanchis (now teacher in a university in Madrid), but in the book you can see pictures of Luis Figo and Raul with Ultrassur and Hammerskin symbols. Also Redondo accepted a tribute by the Ultrassur once he came with Milan, Raul was sent by the Ultrassur to talk with him.

It's known that Florentino Perez built a special entrance for the Ultrassur, with metal scanners to avoid guns or knives. As the documental show, they have a special "cage" for them in the stadium. In any case, I expected much more from Florentino. It's very normal to see all this flags and hear the nazi chants in the Bernabeu.

In any case, it's not only a Real Madrid thing. In Atlético Madrid, it is much worse. Frente Atlético, the ultra group that includes Bastion (the ones that killed Aitor Zabaleta), are somehow protected by the Board and the Gil family. Probably they're the biggest ultra group in Spain right now. They're linked with Blood&Honour.

Also the Brigadas Blanquiazules espanyolistas are very dangerous. They're members of the same neo-nazi organization that ultrassur, Hammerskin.

Also Barcelona had this cancer. The Boixos Nois were protected and promoted by Nuñez and Gaspart. I know what they did during the 90s in the Young Stand and how they threatened and used the violence against other Barça fans (Unibarçataris; Sang Culé, Cor Català). Nuñez and Gaspart also used them to create a "favourable" atmosphere in the club Socio Assambly. These people booed and insulted the critical voices against the Board. Now I'm very happy with Laporta, he has finished with all the privileges of being a Boixo. The size of this group has been reduced to a ridiculous amount. This ultras spend half of the time of the match to insult Joan Laporta in the stadium, our president has had to move to another house, because one day his street and his door appeared with death threat paints signed by Boixos Nois. Besides the police catch a huge conspiration to kill Joan Laporta one year ago. 14 people were caught and the old Security Chief of the Camp Nou, the one that had to deal with the ultras, was among them. I know that some ultras are still in the Camp Nou, as I've said, but I guess that, if they're socios and they don't have any criminal fact in their backs, Laporta can't do anything. I mean, you can't avoid the entrance to a stadium based only in ideology. In any case, Laporta has been the only one that has fought for real against the ultras, he's paying the consequences, living with bodyguards and being threatened, but I want to recognize his labour in this aspect. Good job, president.

Thanx Prince! :thmbup:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting post K4. Thanks for sharing this. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts