Xtratime Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guardiola has signed a four year contract with Inter, also Figo is involved with the transfer. In exchange Barca get Seedorf and Roberto Baggio.

G

·
Stop posting such crap unless you have heard it from a RELIABLE source that you mention here so everyone who wants to can check it out..

Let me also say that this guy "Recoba" on the Inter forum has stated that Inter also bought Inzaghi from Juventus and some other players from other clubs and I think I know what kind of guy this is. Please, Recoba, stay away unless you have some truth to tell!

·
Registered
271 Posts
What a heap of sh|t.
You seriously think that:
A) Barca would sell Figo and Guardiola?
B) That VG would take 34 y/o baggio as replacement?
C) That Inter would sell Seedorf only 4 or 5 months after buying him?
Figo + Pep are worth at least $70 million combined.
Seedorf and Baggio are about $25 million max (with seedorf making up $20 million of it)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He hasn´t sign but it´s true that Inter and Barca may swap players but in that case Baggio is not involved. Money will be involved instead.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
*Yawn* If he hasn't signed why the hell did you post that he did in your initial message. Make up your mind. And please stop posting facts that are actully just rumors.

G

·
Just as EclipsE says, it´s very intereresting how "Recoba", in 26 minutes, can change from "signed" to "may swap" and from that Baggio is involved to that he´s not.

And I am still very interested in your source. Where did you hear/read this RUBBISH?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My source is the spanish newspaper Marca and a spanish schoolfriend who is a Barca fan.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excuse me for not knowing spanish really well.I looked it up and I saw Guardiola haven´t sign but was involved with a trade to Inter together with Figo and Inter will have to let Seedorf go to Barca and money.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hey S*it 4 brains marca is a mierda madrid paper and its full off s*it, Baggio hahahah PLEASE but recoba is great!!!!.

JF

[This message has been edited by JUAN F (edited 26-04-2000).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts