Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was officially announced last night that this year's Intercontinental Cup match between Real Madrid and Boca Juniors will take place on November 28th in Tokyo.

P

·
0 Posts
Darn :) I had heard about it moving to Miami which would have been more feasible to go to!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Great, maybe Pirri will see Palermo in the game and decide to buy him, I like this player very much:D, just hope he doesn't beat us singlehandedly:eek:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
:confused: Which side should I on? hihi...just kidding, of course Real!!!.....I really like Boca though.....
And Palermo is always funny to watch...to compare with him, Frank de Boer is NOTHING!!!....he could miss three PKs in one game....pure jewel of entertainment (included his style of playing football)!!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Oh, forgot something.....we already have this cup twice...but how about Euro Super Cup (Did they call it like that?) versus Galatasaray?.....we never have it before, when will this match be?

D

·
0 Posts
I'm not sure but isn't Palermo a bit old already? I think he's 27 or something. And since the match would be on November, we'd have to wait until the winter transfer window opens if we're gonna get him.

real player, We'll face Galatasaray for the Euro Supercup on August 25, at Stade Louis II in Monaco as usual. And we're also taking part in the centenary commemoration trophies of AC Milan and Bayern Munich (Man U would be there as well). We'll be facing Inter, I think, for the Santiago Bernabeu trophy. Anyway, the team's preseason schedule can be found somewhere in the official site.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Good luck Real!
And speaking of prestigious friendlies, the first official match of Il Diavolo (Milan) will be in August first at the San Siro against Real...
I personnally would love to see the season started and ended
with clashes with Real...the first, in a friendly in August and the second one, in the CL final, at the San Siro in May 23rd, 2001...
The friendly will be won by Real and the CL final by Milan...

Anyways, good luck to Real in the Intercontinental Cup...
Hala Madrid!

Forza Magico Milan!

The world is ours...once again!

The world will be...Bleu Blanc Rouge...once again!

La victoire est en nous...pour toujours!

P

·
0 Posts
Speaking of the Real vs. Gala match, does any one know how to go about getting tickets for that?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
How much would those tickets cost +-. Maybe allof us here could finally meat up and see our real faces?:D that would be funny, ey real player?:eek::eek: hehe, and it is realy the last trophy Real don't have so we have to beat thosesorryass Turks - although an attack Jardel=Boksic will be one tuff battle for Campo and Co.:mad:

P

·
0 Posts
Don't worry, my boy Campo will be up to the challenge (as long as he didn't cut the hair!)

I'm more worried about the "fans". Sh*t, could you imagine if those ass*s from Ultra-Sur showed up against the fans of Gala.... ouch.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Hey, but seriously, couldn't we guys meet up there? I mean I dunno about you, but I have my vacations then and with some help of God, I could easily make, especially since the games at Stade Luis II are never sold out. What are yalls situation on the 26th\?

P

·
0 Posts
I could probably make it down, it's not terribly far (especially compared to our Polish and Greek friends) :)

Beasides, Monaco is very nice as well.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
So how's it gonna be guys? Everyone who can, please reply, if there's enough of us, we can make it all together:D

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd love a trip to Monaco! :)

I don't know whether my financial situation will love it as well... :(

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
What I can say is: I hate you all!!!:D:( (not really;))

OK, till August 25th, my summer vacation has already ended (it sux, I know, I know...:mad: )...and I don't have a chance to go to Europe this summer either....

So if some ppl here are lucky enough to meet other Xtertimies in Monanco, enjoy it:). And don't forget to bring some interetsing stuffs back to us (e.g. a poor one as me:(), if it is so, we all should ask Jan to let us use

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Are you really R&B!\? I really am planning to do so, i just need info on tickets...and so on:D Could you help me out?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Oh, are you guys really going to meet each other? Yep, I find a new board-->Fan Exchange, where can accept images. Plzzzz, stick some really cool pics on it after you meet:cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts