Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you see it on the TV? I was wondering the same thing at the end. I was too sad to think about it. Then I was reminded of it by Diavolo in the Milan forum today. And so I watched some Italian talk show today and they showed a video of it. I was wondering what the hell ppl with Pirelli jerseys were doing running towards the Milan players after the derby was over when I was watching it live. Diavolo confirms that inter fans have called in to say that they are disgusted at that.

I want these youth players fined. And I want them fired. I want them hanged in the streets of Milan. Never you do such a thing. I would have shot them before they enter the tunnels again.

What an embarrassment!

Inter is an embarrassment!

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
well they are young so they still have to time to change

clubs that is :D

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Very classy....Kill 'em with kindness.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Thay're just kids but they do the same with inter players don't worry about that.Puls young Inter fans go mad over Vieri,Martins,adriano etc they're like superstars.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
I do really hate Milan as a team but that was alright for the Inter youths to shake hands with the Milan team. Although if i saw it at the time i probably wouldve broken the tv screen

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Yea I saw it and I thought it must have been one of the Milan players wearing a Pirelli shirt by mistake or something :wth:

Anyways, not a big deal.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually on 2nd thought i guess its pretty classy

but diavolo said ppl in italia are fuming over this

·
Registered
60,551 Posts
What I saw was a boy running to Gattuso right after the game and celebrating (not congratulating or being classy as said here) with him. That act deserves being sacked ASAP.

People in our management should identify those who committed that act and kick their butts out of the club. Kids or no kids, they're a disgrace.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What the hell did Gattuso do? I swear to god I bet you Galliani put them in our youth system

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Not a big deal!?!?!? :wth: See, this attitude is the exact reason why the rivalry of Inter and Milan has been so disgraceful as of late. Milan is our nemesis. Professionally congratulating them is definitely tolerated but going crazy over Milan players!?!?!? It's the biggest sin of them all! It's like Adam eating the Apple of Wisdom in Eden! They should be banished to hell! :mad:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Skin the alive! I swear to God who the hell were those players!

I swear to god

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i'm so madddddddddddd
i can't even take it
i'm gonna punch my scren

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Does anyone know who actually did it though? Was it just a couple or the whole primavera squad? Either way, I think we all deserve an apology from them. Disgraceful...instead of consoling their own team members they went to celebrate with milan?? WTF!! :mad:

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
On second thoughts they deserve to be kicked out of our club. They should hav gone to our players and congratulated them on the professional way they acted not to the Milan players and congratulated them for the win.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
I just watched the end of the match. And the guy who was wearing the Pirelli jacket ran to Gattuso first thing as soon as the final whistle went. Even Gattuso had a startled look on his face and had no clue why he ran over to him. The Inter youth player seemed very happy that Milan won.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I didn't see the game so it'll be great if anyone can answer these questions?

1) How many players sucked Milan players' d!ck?
2) Do you think they are from the Primavera or another youth division?
3) Any chance of identifying them?

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
It's a free world people :)

Sorry to shatter your illusions, but the reason why most of your players are at Inter is for the money. You can say things about loyalty, but if for example Milan was only willing to pay Maldini one million Euros when other teams was offering 6 million, I doubt he'd have stayed.

Just hope that kid turns out to be a great player for Inter.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
THat idiot...i swear to god if its dino marino i 'm gonnna shoot him

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
LOOOOOOOOOOL I just saw the bastard run towards Gattuso and celebrating with him!! WTF WAS THAT SHIT! When I was watching it live I just saw a guy talking to Gattuso and missed the way he came running to him to celebrate with him!

What an asshole! Wtf is this guy doing. I swear to God he should literally be raped by a Gorilla and then thrown in horse shit to rot there forever! The bastard son of a bitch.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Politician said:
It's a free world people :)

Sorry to shatter your illusions, but the reason why most of your players are at Inter is for the money. You can say things about loyalty, but if for example Milan was only willing to pay Maldini one million Euros when other teams was offering 6 million, I doubt he'd have stayed.

Just hope that kid turns out to be a great player for Inter.
The difference is, why would he sold his soul to the Devil? Just because we are not doing well? Why in the Devil's name are you giving the 1 & 6 million Euros example?

He's not and will never be forgiven. It's just like that Lazio player that move to Roma incident, which split the Curva Sud into 2 cliques. Even if this guy is the next Maradona/Pele combined, I will never forgive such an act and he will never be welcomed to this club by me.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Because it's perfectly normal that someone who grew up in Milano or Italy might support AC Milan. That he happens to be good to warrant him being at Inter's primeravera is just an accident of employment.

But go ahead and hate someone for that gesture if you like, if Inter is that important in your life :confused:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts