Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter Milan won their first friendly match of the summer training against a local team called "Sarre". I know they aren't exactly tough opponents but it was only 2-0 at half time. The South Americans and the players that were involved in Euro 2000 weren't there because they are still on Holiday but people who played included:

Frey
Ferrari
Domoraud
Simic
Cauet
Farinos
Brocchi
Serena
Macellari
Pirlo
Robbiati

and I think ur gettin' the picture now?

Well anyway according to Inter's official website Farinos was the best player on the pitch, and Biakolo scored 2 goals for us.

I know we can't judge ourselves by a friendly match with a dodgy team but I think its a good start to our pre-season.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I saw the highlights on RAI and Pirlo's goal wasn't a penalty it was yet another fantastic goal from a free kick.

And Pirlo wore number ten.....but neither Seedorf Recoba or Vieri played....so he was the only candidate on the field for number 10 so we still don't know who will be number ten.

And as for Biakolo....looks like Phenomenon material. Moves like a great. you know....like a natural......he is way way way cool :cool:

------------------------
YES I CAN DO FACES..ALL FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx to AMO!!!!!!!!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like these youngsters that are from the primavera side, they have heart and determination that can only be matched by Ivan Zamorano.

How do you do that Signature thing at the bottom where you write "email me at [email protected]" thing?

I need to know, Im still a beginner around here!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
The inter web site said that andrea pirlo will wear the 10 jersey ... it's official... hope lippi will give pirlo some space to play in the first team !!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nazario, to get the signature at the bottom of your post you have to edit your profile. You can do this by clicking at the profile link under the Xtratime banner and ad on the top. It'll ask you to enter your username and password. Once you do that you'll be able to make the name of your favorite club appear below your name, have signatures at the bottom of your posts, etc. I hope I was able to help :) BTW I too have the immense skill that is required to make all the faces :rolleyes: :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts