Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I have high hopes about the UEFA cup. We deserve that much at least for all the effort spent this season, although we had our bad moments

Forza Inter !:fero:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
One step at a time guys...
Let's just focus on our away match against Marseille. Hopefully, Recoba and Toldo will be available for selection and Karagounis will be given another chance to shine in place of Stankovic. I guess the only other dilemma that Zaccheroni might have is whether or not Adani or Materazzi will play.

To make our task of qualification to the semi-finals easier than against Benfica, some away goals would be nice and hopefully the team can keep a clean sheet. Returning to Milan without having scored would once again place a considerable burden on us. We can only hope that we do not make things harder for ourselves.

·
va' fancul
1,899 Posts
Given there birth from beating Benfica, and that leading to a 3-2 victory over Juve, Inter has picked up a great vibe as of late; and so come thursday I forsee Inter getting only positive results. Materazzi and Stankovic will be crucial components!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
More than anything, I would like to see a convincing display and for Inter to leave France without a doubt as to which team will be playing in the semi-finals of the UEFA Cup. I would like to see a 3-0 victory but somehow, I do not think Marseille will let us walk all over them and let us have our way. For once, it would just be nice for our black and blue boys to play a good match and save us from any suffering.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i think we can win UEFA cup...but there are still tough teams that can win as well...like valencia...but i fully have all the trust in this team and i think we'll win... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts