Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter must be the biggest losers in the history of sport. Those who follow Serie A closely have seen them lose what is basically a won title many times. This season they were 11 points ahead of competition and going into the last round they have just 1 point more than Roma.

In the last round Roma travel to Catania and Inter travel to Parma

both Catania and Parma need points to stay in Serie A so you can rest assured there won't be any complacency from any team.

Situation at the top

1. Inter 82
2. Roma 81

Situation at the bottom

17. Catania 36
18. Parma 34

Stage looks set for exciting last round and if history teaches us anything is that Inter is extremely good at losing already won titles...so can they do it again?

·
Registered
23,869 Posts
Yes!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
inter and Roma will win and we'll all be disappointed. Just like Manure's winning right now.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Winning the title based on just head to head / goal difference sucks hard. Imagine how Chelsea fans are feeling now.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
i feel sorry for chelsea fans actually. that seems like a non-penalty but im sure united fans will be more than happy to tell me theyve scored a second goal anyway. wouldve been interesting had it been 0-0, scholes rightfully sent off i nthe first half, but anyway.

as for inter...they're fvcking disgusting. theyre my italian team of choice, and its sad to see them throw away the title like this.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Parma will do the miracle and hold Inter. Roma will prove they are even bigger chokers than Inter and through it away in Catania.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I wanted to open a congratulatory thread for GameOve12,

but I saw this....

Yes.... Roma take it.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
OT... had ManU drew,

The 92th minute... Bolton Equalise as seen... that would be..............................

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Well Chelsea knew already they could not win at that point so they were basically just waiting for the final whistle.

And hopefully Parma put a hurting on Inter and we edge Catania.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts