Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter have offered £40m for Thierry Henry, which I only half believe, £20m ok, but £40m, they must have been really excited about Henry's performances during Euro 2000.
Anyway, Wenger wouldn't sell him for any price in the world right now, right?
On the other hand, Real want £22 for Anelka, but Anelka over Henry?, judge for yourself....

·
Registered
708 Posts
let's think about how ridiculous this is. Why would Henry even want to go to Inter. Only 3 of their players could make Arsenal's first team: peruzzi, vieri, and zanetti.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peruzzi plays for Lazio now. The AWESOME Sebastian Frey is the starting keeper now. And more than 3 Inter players could make the Arsenal starting 11.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
mmmmm
now lets see
frey would start
blanc would maybe
zanetti would
cordoba maybe...
no one in midfield
only vieri in forwards
so at the most only 5 would start :D

·
Registered
45,354 Posts
Don't tell me that a fully fit Ronaldo wouldn't start! Recoba would probably make it as well (to midfield).

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
oh yeah
ronaldo :D
forgot him because he's been out for ages
i dont think recoba could make it in midfield
petit and vieira i think might be a bit better

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seedorfs a blind epileptic donkey, and silvinhos in another galaxy to george arsetoss, so no, neither would get anywhere near our first team, infact they would be extremely lucky to even make the bench.

[Edited by blitheid on 06-07-2000 at 23:01]

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seedorf :mad:

Blanc would make it, instead mr. can't defend for my life Adams :mad:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you TVs in England?
Have you ever seen Georgatos play?I don't think...

AS Wenger says ,you must respect the greek players...and the dutch too:it's Davids the blind,not Seedorf.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And if you don't remember,Aarsenal's STAR Berkamp was inter's SH*T!!!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
why does everyone go on about bergkamp?
just see how he played in euro2000 to see that he is a quality player
top scorers in euro didnt come from italian leagues, and you could say kluivert is barca's STAR and milan's $hit...
they're two totally different leagues, so you cant compare the way players played when at the leagues

seedorf wouldnt make it, he couldnt push vieira or petit out of central midfield

silvinho IS better than georgatos, and georgatos is more mid dont you think?
he crosses well..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man your'e an idiot Geo, SEEDORF BETTER THAN DAVIDS????, Seedorf should not even be in a squad of 40 best players of Holland, while Davids is probably Holland MOST influential player now that Bergkamp has retired.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Arsenal has an great midfield : petit bergkamp vieira overmars......only zanetti and recoba are able to fight for an place their , seedorf would only bring troubles in midfield , he issn't the great seedorf of ajax and madrid anymore.

vieri and ronaldo would be starters at arsenal althoug arsenal has an feared attack henry kanu bergkamp

but in defence arsenal is notthing compared with Inter's defence Blanc would start in any team

and don't talk

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Of course they have tv in england, but they only get to see quality teams like themselves.

·
Registered
45,354 Posts
Inter's Ivan Cordoba could definitely make Arsenal's 1st eleven. I reckon he's much better than Silvinho, or any other Arsenal defender. For that matter, he's better than any other Inter defender at the moment (except Blanc, of course).

·
Registered
708 Posts
No way Cordoba could start at Arsenal. I saw him play several times when he was still in Argentina. He is very fast, uncommonly so, for a central defender. Besides that, he is mediocre. I would take Adams or Keown over him any day. Ps. why did you compare him to Silvinho, who is a left back? Inter plays with only 3 defenders, anyways.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cordoba? haha, don't make me laugh :D

But Adams is way past his best :( ,had we got Valgaeren then he wouldv'e replaced Adams at the back. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts