Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
moratti and co don't have problems with money
they can actually sign the player they want
this time he wants the arsenal pair petit and overmars.
it may come true if seedorf and geo is sold but i know that petit is gonna leave and he don't wanna play in another epl club,it will be real madrid or inter i think?
what do you think?

D

·
0 Posts
I think Petit will go to Inter. Petit said unless no top team wants to buy I will remain with Arsenal, now it seems Inter are interested so he will probably go there.

I doubt Overmars will go to Inter this Summer, maybe the next. Overmars has recently said that he will remain with Arsenal since they qualified for the CL next season.

·
Registered
708 Posts
It is possible that Petit will go to inter. But OVermars, never!! IF he leaves (which he won't) he will go to Barca, because he said in the magazine Fourfourtwo that he hates the Italian league.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Geo is Georgatos from Inter. Petit and Overmars are both crap anyway. Inter should buy real players like Rui Costa.

------------------
CUG

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they don't have to sell seedorf,only if they buy other midfielders who will take his place
petit will probably moving to inter,not overmars,but i don't thing he hates the italian league he only know that he will olay more in arsenal than inter.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
No one can replace Seedorf in Inter. And espacially not Petit because they´re two different kind of players.

S

·
0 Posts
Petit? Overmars? No doubt, they're good BUT petit would complain treatments from the fans as what he did now with Arsenal.Instead of these duo, since inter have the money, why not Rui Costa, a world class player?
infact, inter should bring out more exciting young Italians rather than chasing 30 yr old frenchman! Hope they don't sell Pirlo..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts