Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe we shouldn't have beaten them after all... Now Moratti is desperate and is trying to get both Adriano and Stankovic to Inter in January. Adriano is the main priority though.

I find it ridiculous. They already have a giant squad... Inter is a joke to me. Moratti seems to be a very nervous guy. In a way it makes sense though as it would weaken both us and Lazio and thus making it easier for Inter to get a CL spot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,731 Posts
Off he goes. We have Gilardino and we're doing fine without him.

This is what you get for doing short-term deals with clubs you are competing for the same targets. How ambitious, eh? :rolleyes:

No more loans or co-ownerships.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
Inter fans confuse me. They want Adriano yet want Vieri to stay. Surely you would give preferance to a striker who when given a decent run will be the best in the league!
Even though he says he can work with Adriano he will go off crying and want the fans to kiss his feet if he doesnt start. I cant see them both really working together either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AMOROSO! said:
Off he goes. We have Gilardino and we're doing fine without him.

This is what you get for doing short-term deals with clubs you are competing for the same targets. How ambitious, eh? :rolleyes:

No more loans or co-ownerships.
You are starting to get very annoying with this "lack of ambition" thing. Can you really not understand why we're no longer as ambitious as before?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,731 Posts
VERDI said:
You are starting to get very annoying with this "lack of ambition" thing.
It's not my fault if all this stupid market dealings demostrate it.

I don't define ambition by investing money. I define ambition by building for the future, since it's not possible to have a present. In that case, giving Adriano back in the summer and keeping Mutu would be a much wiser move than what happened...

I've been opposite to this loaning and co-ownership deals right from the beggining. Even if it brought us Adriano. They are dealings of a tiny club. We are not tiny. When we have squads able to be competitive with Inter yet we play with THEIR players its only natural they'll want them back.

To hell with Adriano.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,712 Posts
Have we sold our half of Adriano to Inter already??? If not, I thought the deal is that Adriano will stay here till the end of the season?? Or am I wrong in any way??
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
No, I believe Adriano's half was sold back this transfer window

I'm with AMO, not so much about the lack of ambition, but more that I would prefer a team of average players who I could identify with playing next to Barone than a team of players we don't actually own.

It's about having players to actually get attached too, sure they will get sold if they do well, but we can say yes or no, we don't have to lose a vital cog in the team when the players owner says so.

I hope we don't give Adriano a game tonight, play Gila & Sorrentino:fero:
 

·
Missing Guidolin.
Joined
·
21,157 Posts
I really hope we can hang hold of him. I was thinking, how would you rate Boriello for a signing in the summer?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,323 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I really hope we can hang hold of him. I was thinking, how would you rate Boriello for a signing in the summer?
Prof (Shero :D) knows what I think about him. Maybe he'll be :star: one day but at the moment he's :yuck:.

And is Borriello a partner for Gilardino? I don't think so. Yeah, they played together once for '21 but it didn't work well. If I had to choose it would be Chevanton or Di Natale.
 

·
Missing Guidolin.
Joined
·
21,157 Posts
For a striker, I would rather look to South America, don't get me wrong, I like to have an Italian side, but a lot of good strikers come out of South America.

Has anyone seen how good this Luis Fabiano is?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Amiumtaur said:
For a striker, I would rather look to South America, don't get me wrong, I like to have an Italian side, but a lot of good strikers come out of South America.

Has anyone seen how good this Luis Fabiano is?
Unless we get a wealthy new owner we won't be able to get Luis Fabiano... He's got a rather big reputation. We must hope we can find a gem who are not so well known...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
The thing with looking quite far for a signing is sometimes you may never know if they are a complete dud until they have been signed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
VERDI said:
You are starting to get very annoying with this "lack of ambition" thing. Can you really not understand why we're no longer as ambitious as before?
So we should accept being a Perugia. Just be nice and keep supporting team like nothing has happend?

I have demands! I want my team to be competive. Maybe you are satisfied with being nr 5 and 6 but I belive we all want to have players that we own to 100% and no loans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
Märco said:
Prof (Shero :D) knows what I think about him. Maybe he'll be :star: one day but at the moment he's :yuck:.

And is Borriello a partner for Gilardino? I don't think so. Yeah, they played together once for '21 but it didn't work well. If I had to choose it would be Chevanton or Di Natale.
Yes and I agree with you. We can find a better solution than Boriello. And Also would like us to buy Chevanton but he is to expensive. Lecce want at least 9 M euro which we dont have. I rather see someone like Luca Toni or Maniero be a partner to Gila.
 

·
Missing Guidolin.
Joined
·
21,157 Posts
I on the whole agree with what Marten has been saying, because he is being realistic.

Prof you got understand, that we want the club to be #1, of course we do, but with the situation, we got to be realistic, it's not being a Perugia but being wise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I on the whole agree with what Marten has been saying, because he is being realistic.

Prof you got understand, that we want the club to be #1, of course we do, but with the situation, we got to be realistic, it's not being a Perugia but being wise.
The situation? What situation. We knew about the situation for 1 week ago. The team has been like this for the past 4 years. So what situation are you talking about?
 

·
Missing Guidolin.
Joined
·
21,157 Posts
I am talking about we haven't the money for 100% deals and a competitive team for a top three place, realistically we are a UEFA Cup spot side, and anything else is a bonus for now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shero said:
So we should accept being a Perugia. Just be nice and keep supporting team like nothing has happend?

I have demands! I want my team to be competive. Maybe you are satisfied with being nr 5 and 6 but I belive we all want to have players that we own to 100% and no loans.
I want Parma to be more powerful than Real Madrid, Manchester United and Milan together. But since I live on planet earth I realize that it's not possible. In all honesty, you should realize that soon too, or it will be very hard for you to continue to follow Parma.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Shero said:
The situation? What situation. We knew about the situation for 1 week ago. The team has been like this for the past 4 years. So what situation are you talking about?
Sometimes I don't get you. Have you been living under a rock? Can't you understand that we don't earn enough money to keep a Scudetto candidate squad. (And NO, a CL spot won't change that... )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
VERDI said:
I want Parma to be more powerful than Real Madrid, Manchester United and Milan together. But since I live on planet earth I realize that it's not possible. In all honesty, you should realize that soon too, or it will be very hard for you to continue to follow Parma.
Yes I realize that. BUT HOW on phucking earth can teams like Deportivo and Valencia make it to the CL year after year? How can they win the leagues?!

I am going to tell you. They dont sell every phucking player as soon as Real Madrid or Barca comes with a bid. They sell them ONLY if they have to. They have such a big respect that players like Tristan, Baraja or Aimar want to stay. They have ambitions.

Why did we sell Appiah for that price? Why did we sell Mutu for that price? Chelsea bought a 31 year old Makalele for more. IF we have to sell, why not get good phucking deals. And what a phuck happend with the money we got from those deals? You dare friend Tanzi knows this. Ask him!

Why is it wrong to be angry because the club isnt showing the ambitions I want? Do I have to be happy and just trust the idiots who are destroying the club in my heart?

Can I be connected to a player like Morfeo or Adriano? Can I be proud over Blasi? NO!

I am more proud over Bolano than Blasi. Why not buy a young midfielder with potential instead of making Juve or Inter stronger?

CAN you see the diffrence? Maybe you have second teams like Barca but I havent. I have only one team and If Parma goes down so will I from football. And I dont want that to happend. Thats why I want the club to reach its fully potential.
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top