Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter want Deschamps

By Zoomsoccer, 2000-06-29

MILAN ?June 29th (ZoomSoccer) ?Didier Deschamps is a ?m target of Inter Milan.

The Chelsea midfielder looks certain to leave Stamford Bridge this summer after criticising the quality of English football. Deschamps claimed the Premiership was easy and he only had to give 50% effort.

Despite arriving last year as a World Cup and double European Cup winner, the French international had a poor season at Chelsea. Gianluca Vialli promised to sell the foreign players who did not perform, and the capture of ?.6m Mario Stanic signals the end for Deschamps.

Marcello Lippi reportedly wants to take the former Juventus player to Inter to add European and Championship experience to his squad. When the two were together in Turin, they won every major club honour and Lippi hopes they can repeat that at the San Siro.

He should add more experience to the team,could be a positive purchase!

Forza Inter!!!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Deschamp??? wow, what a great target??
why?? where will you playhim??
this is gonna be the most stupid transfer of the year.

I

·
0 Posts
I think that if this is true it would be kind of good. Deschamps is not a flashy player but hes a hard worker in the midfield, a place where we lack hard work. The thing is that hes kind of old. I think that Lippi might do this because Blanc was old and he has been a real big success where as he sees Deschamps will do the same. If Deschamps comes then we must sell Jugovic.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nothing but bollox.

C'mon now guys, you'all know that every player in the world has been linked to Inter by media. Its their favourite sport when they got nothing serious to write about.

Why isn't he coming?

1. Deschamps will never go back to italy again.
2. Moriattis craziest days are over.
3. There is no space in our squad for an old dwarf.
4. Because players like Brocchi would be a better bought.

·
Registered
63 Posts
He was/is good but he is old and I dont think he had a great season with Chelsea.
I dont want him in Inter. He would only be a short term solution and I dont like the idea.
Bring in some good talented youngsters instead with the future in front of them.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
There aren´t many players that I hate, but Deschamps is one of them. The others are Zidane,Owen and Flo.
So I do NOT want him at Inter. I would kill myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts