Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
49,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the midst of a tornado of torment and tribulation, Inter finds itself looking for a Champion to lead them to light and victory.

Enter the Firdman, freshly emerged from years of meditation in a hidden cave, who bears his first gift. It is that of a thread, a means of starting anew.

Behold his second gift! It is what is known as his lineup. He issues this as a decree, a commandment, for the citric one to follow.

--------------------------------------Handanovic----------------------------------------

----------Skriniar----------------------De Vrij----------------Bastoni------------------

Darmian-----------Barella----------Brozovic----------Mkhitaryan------DiMarco

----------------------------Lautaro--------------------Dzeko----------------------------

Behold the third gift! An invitation to Torino to

·
Registered
74,524 Posts
I would keep Dzeko for the bench like the derby.

Yes Correa missed a sitter vs Bayern but Dzeko had misses too. So I would start the younger, fresher player. Dzeko to come on 2nd half if Correa disappoints.

Would give Gosens another start. In case of little impact, Dimarco in the 2nd half to replace him.

Hopefully the bench will motivate Barella to play great.

A game we have to win really.

Forza Inter.

·
Registered
74,524 Posts
Firdy's last Serie A Inter match threads:

Font Screenshot Number Parallel Document

A terrible home loss against Bologna (when Lautaro missed a pk, Gagliardini assisted a goal for Bologna, Bastoni was sent off and we ended up losing after Barrow scored)

Tbf though

The prior thread was a 6-0 win against Brescia

Let's see what Firdy delivers, hopefully more Brescia than Bologna

·
Registered
50,821 Posts
A dangerous opponent for a game between two crucial CL games, when the team is clearly going through a bad time, with very poor defense and no Lukaku.
Your fellow citizens have been definitely luckier with fixtures in this case.

·
Registered
22,166 Posts
Choosing between Dzeko and Correa is just depressing....

May as well go with Dzeko

• Love
Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
22,166 Posts
  • Haha

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
26,204 Posts
I've come up with the perfect cope.

I've convinced myself that Inzaghi ran the squad into the ground during pre-season, hence the massive lack of form on almost all players at the beginning of the season. But it also means that we'll increase in form as the season goes on and the exercise load lessens.

If you wish to you can also use this neat trick, free of charge.

#InterIsComing

• Helpful

·
Registered
22,166 Posts
Torino is an energetic team but they have no striker. Hopefully that helps De Vrij out a little. :rolleyes:
Hopefully SDV doesn't play

The rumour is that Acerbi will start

·
Registered
74,524 Posts
Hopefully SDV doesn't play

The rumour is that Acerbi will start
Another rusty player? Learned nothing from D'Ambrosio v Bayern?

·
Registered
74,524 Posts
Choosing between Dzeko and Correa is just depressing....

May as well go with Dzeko
Dybala-Belotti failed to score against mighty Ludogorets though

·
Registered
22,166 Posts
Another rusty player? Learned nothing from D'Ambrosio v Bayern?
Respectfully, playing against Pellegri and Sanabria is not quite the same thing as facing Mané, Sané and Müller....

·
Registered
22,166 Posts
Dybala-Belotti failed to score against mighty Ludogorets though
Doubt either would have missed that sitter Correa pulled wide. His mentality is terrible. One of the 4 worst signing of modern area (the others being Joao Mario, Gabigol and Nainggolan).

·
Registered
74,524 Posts
Doubt either would have missed that sitter Correa pulled wide. His mentality is terrible. One of the 4 worst signing of modern area (the others being Joao Mario, Gabigol and Nainggolan).
My point is that having player X instead of play Y doesn't guarantee anything. juve have Bremer but have as many points as us, 9 in Serie A and 0 in CL, and Dybala has as many goals as Correa so far this season

Was a bad miss indeed by Correa. And it was in the 82nd minute, so it could have given the team confidence and momentum, shaken up Bayern a bit and who knows what could have happened afterwards. Anyhow he started the season with 2 goals and an assist, if he gets injuries and his numbers are not impressive by the end of the season he should be sold. So I will delay judgement on him til May/June tbh

Reactions: red

·
Registered
74,524 Posts
Respectfully, playing against Pellegri and Sanabria is not quite the same thing as facing Mané, Sané and Müller....
Still prefer De Vrij to Acerbi though. Last thing we need is Acerbi making a mistake in his home debut when the team already has problems. And the fans were already against him coming to begin with.

People scapegoating De Vrij in the derby yet he got the same rating as Bastoni and 0.5 less than Skriniar, so should we change all 3? No.

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
My point is that having player X instead of play Y doesn't guarantee anything. juve have Bremer but have as many points as us, 9 in Serie A and 0 in CL, and Dybala has as many goals as Correa so far this season

Was a bad miss indeed by Correa. And it was in the 82nd minute, so it could have given the team confidence and momentum, shaken up Bayern a bit and who knows what could have happened afterwards. Anyhow he started the season with 2 goals and an assist, if he gets injuries and his numbers are not impressive by the end of the season he should be sold. So I will delay judgement on him til May/June tbh
brain numbing argument

·
Registered
74,524 Posts
Well not really, as the general notion was that De Vrij is the problem, so with Bremer signed to play instead of him everything will be ok and we would dominate. And I think a comparison with juve is understandable as rivals. Anyhow it's still early, Atalanta are top no? They aren't winning shit.

·
Registered
74,524 Posts
I see Torino have conceded 5 compared to us conceding 8. So Bremerless Torino defend better than us 😔 😟 🙁

·
Registered
74,524 Posts
From FI/former channel4

"A 0-0 draw against Lazio last month could be the blueprint used by Ivan Juric to try and get a result against the Nerazzurri this evening."

---

They kept a clean sheet against a team we conceded 3 against.

Doesn't fill me with confidence for today's game

But really we have to win even 1-0 with a deflection or something.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts