Registered
59,120 Posts
3 goals 3 points

Grazie Nacka, Young, Alexis e Lautaro

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
I am glad the mistake of Samir proved meaningless in the end.

To score 3 in the opening 15 minutes of the second half to turn the result around is great. Conte must have used some interesting words at the interval..

Always nice to see several players link for a goal. The first, Brozovic with the cross (we didn't cross much in first half), Lautaro heads the ball and then Young bam on the volley. Lovely goal, just like his volley against Brescia. The second, great pass from Young to find Alexis who heads across to Godin.

3rd was fortunate but Alexis worked hard for it. Finally Lautaro scores, he needed that goal for his confidence.

We could have scored a couple more but 3-1 will do. Especially without Lukaku.

Forza Inter.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Greta joke sharer
23,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Candreva is such a frustrating player at times. Thankfully we didn't "need" the goals this time. But his propensity for going for personal glory rather than giving teammates the open goal is infuriating. I don't know if it's tunnel vision or pure selfishness.

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Ended up watching the 2nd half. Abysmal football and a fairly lucky win, I thought.

Gagliardini was trascendentally bad in the 2nd half. He is fast becoming one of the worst midfielders I have ever seen at Inter.

It is an absolute certainty that points will be dropped in the next 2 games.

In fact, I will be shocked if we get more than 2 points from SPAL and Roma.

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Fiorentina and Napoli should both take points off us.

Atalanta is obviously a loss - no point even really mentioning that

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
I see us getting max. 7 points from the remaining 6 games given how stunningly awful this team is in every department.

Will obviously be enough for CL qualification though.

But more or less zero progress with respect to last season, despite the 170 million spent on players and Conte's mindlessly high salary

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
Is the Recoba shirt going to stay for future matches or are we just using it to guarantee us wins against Torino? Test it out for the next match. This could be the KEY!

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
Ended up watching the 2nd half. Abysmal football and a fairly lucky win, I thought.

Gagliardini was trascendentally bad in the 2nd half. He is fast becoming one of the worst midfielders I have ever seen at Inter.

It is an absolute certainty that points will be dropped in the next 2 games.

In fact, I will be shocked if we get more than 2 points from SPAL and Roma.
I was thinking to myself in the last match about how I used to rag on Cauet...but he may actually be able to offer more than Gags and probably Valero.

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Gags makes Vecino look like prime-era Matthäus

·
Greta joke sharer
23,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Gags makes Vecino look like prime-era Matthäus
I didn't think he was all that terrible (relatively speaking). Sure, he made a couple of dumb mistakes in the second half (like losing the ball cheaply and not bothering to track back at one point). But Valero was way worse and Brozo was quite disappointing as well. At least Gags makes runs trying to open up space and I think he had a pretty good pass success ratio today.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Hehe red has to whine even after a game were we scored 3 and won. But at least he watched the game which is good.

Torino were literally gifted a head start out of nothing which obviously complicated what would otherwise have been a straight forward win, we deserved the win and aside from Lautaro's deflected goal, we scored a couple of good goals and Sirigu made a couple of decent saves too. Despite the deflection, it wasn't all luck only as Alexis worked hard to win the ball before passing to Lautaro.

If we make the CL with 3-4 games left it's already progress compared to the last few seasons.

IF Roma don't beat Verona on Wednesday and we beat Spal on Thursday we are in the CL with 5 matches to spare.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Reactions: Nacka

·
Greta joke sharer
23,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
At least Gags makes runs trying to open up space and I think he had a pretty good pass success ratio today.
Just checked, Gags had a completion ratio of 98%, the highest of the starting outfield players.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts