141 - 160 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Courtois then the post deny Sheriff a goal

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Regardless of disagreement in opinion with krajina, his CL thread starting record is 3 matches, 3 wins. Well done Krajina

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Borussia Dortmund on their way out of CL with a 2-0 loss at Sporting. Surprising.

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
See you guys in Madrid....:cool:
Yeah I am glad it's a match that is important for who finishes top, not who qualifies. Can see us having a good game with qualification assured and no big pressure

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Asensio went close to making it 4

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
I predicted Sheriff 1-4 Real and it finished 0-3, close enough

Reactions: Ante

·
Registered
67,321 Posts

·
Registered
67,321 Posts

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,215 Posts
No credit/props for helping break the Shakhtar curse? Had to go and translate "break magic spell" in Ukrainian and Portuguese at HT.

Then we scored 2.

Coincidence? I think not! :stuckup:
Well done!

That shot that danced across the goalline after hitting the post was the final proof that the curse had ended.

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Job done. Inzaghi goes one better then conte and spaletti.
True. But thanks to Spalletti for taking us back to CL and thanks to Conte winning the league we got seeded in the draw this season. Sheriff are weaker than last season's Monchengladbach for sure, so it's an easier group compared to last season.

Not being fecked by officials this season helped too.

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Well done!

That shot that danced across the goalline after hitting the post was the final proof that the curse had ended.
Good point. We used to be the ones hitting bar/post against them, but my HT intervention reversed matters. Incredibly the Shakhtar player failed to reach the rebound too... spooky stuff

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaghhhh

And I missed it. Left house 20 mins ago to go to cinema :rolleyes:
Umm... this is up there with Nacka's futsal thing. What movie? In any case, no movie is worth missing an Inter game for.

Looks like we won't see red post if/when he gets married haha.

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Sports uniform Sports jersey Smile Jersey Soccer

Looking like a Marotta masterstroke. Free transfer and already hit double digits in goals this season and we aren't halfway through the season yet. His 3 CL goals alone earned the club millions.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
I've honestly never seen an Inter team that creates this many chances. Never. Not Mancini's, not Mou's and certainly not Conte's teams.

Crazy and unpredictable football at times.

Pity we don't have a clinical finisher a la Milito or Lukaku to finish off these moves.

A lot of chances tonight were created from Gegen-pressing (as Klopp and Germans in general call it)

Reactions: stefan9 and Firdaus

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
Umm... this is up there with Nacka's futsal thing. What movie? In any case, no movie is worth missing an Inter game for.

I agree. Although I didn't go with the gf, rather a buddy of mine who was pestering me for 2 months to see Dune (decent sci-fi movie). When I agreed to it I didn't know CL was on the same night. He is a Roman Romanista and actually apologised to me for making me miss the 2nd half tonight. He got a chuckle out of Dzeko scoring twice....

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
Gutted to have missed 2nd half.

Watching replay now with a cold 🍺

Reactions: stefan9

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,215 Posts

Surely Red's sin is far greater.

You can go see movies any time. I have no impact on the scheduling of my football matches and I can't just leave my bros hanging when they depend on me.

This should be put up for a vote IMHO.

• Haha
Reactions: Firdaus
141 - 160 of 178 Posts