Xtratime Community banner
121 - 140 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
No, it is not warranted. We won the league last season, we are among the top teams in it this season again and we are close to our first CL knockout qualification since 2011-2012. Get a grip. You can't even be happy when your countryman scored an important CL double ffs.
i am not interested in getting to knock out and getting out of it imidiatly. how many times have i seen strikers in this system play on wing and cross the ball and nowhere near the player lol. i mean craziest thing is watching dzeko basicly get the ball and play kaka role run through middle and play the ball to lautaro he goes to wing and cross to no one. incompetence is alarming you think that will work against psg, liverool chelsea bayern back line or even midfield lol

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,215 Posts
i am not interested in getting to knock out and getting out of it imidiatly. how many times have i seen strikers in this system play on wing and cross the ball and nowhere near the player lol. i mean craziest thing is watching dzeko basicly get the ball and play kaka role run through middle and play the ball to lautaro he goes to wing and cross to no one. incompetence is alarming you think that will work against psg, liverool chelsea bayern back line or even midfield lol
You do know that you are supporting(?) Inter right? If you want smooth sailing I'd advice you to pick another team. Maybe Bayern München? Dominating performances and league titles are almost guaranteed.

Just out of curiousity, would you mind telling me why you're so angry that Dzeko has to run and defend?

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Pretty sure our goal attempt stats this season are comparable to other teams from top leagues in CL gs. So many chances created.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
inter is basicly movie ROCK. other team see inter scoring from all different places (movie had nerve gas so they were dangerus) teams are scared what inter will do how come so many players are scoring LOL. and then other teams have major / general discusion like when one rocket spaalshed in water. somajor is like "they think we are bluffing they will send land and sea on us" general is like "they do not know wh splashed the rocket" major back "so we are ot bluffing we are incompetent" funiest back and forth in any movie so that is basicly inter other teams see how many scorers we have will start slow and feeling out phase and then realise we are incompetant and throw shock and aww on us lol

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Benzema scores on rebound but he is offside

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Sheriff playing better than they did against us

·
Registered
47,970 Posts
You do know that you are supporting(?) Inter right? If you want smooth sailing I'd advice you to pick another team. Maybe Bayern München? Dominating performances and league titles are almost guaranteed.
Yeah, he said he's a longtime Inter fan, iirc...not sure why he has these fancy ass expectations all of a sudden, lol. He's talking about how we'll play vs PSG, Liverpool, Chelsea? Baby steps, my dude. We haven't been meeting these kinda cats outside the group stages in a friggin' decade.

As for Dzeko, he seems to really enjoy playing and scoring for Inter...seems to be an inverse relationship with krajina's enjoyment while watching Inter, lol.

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Alaba scores from a fk

Wasn't a foul imo

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Took a deflection too

As it stands

Real 12 (Q)
Inter 10 (Q)
Sheriff 6 (EL)
Shakhtar 1

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Like I told @Ante , Real will win at Moldova

0-2 ht

Reactions: Ante

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
So both Real and Inter through, Sheriff to EL. Shakhtar like Dynamo Kiev out of Europe altogether.

Only thing missing in this group is who wins it. Real only need a draw while Inter must win at Bernabeu to finish top.

The important thing is qualifying after 3 bad groupstage exits in a row, if we win the group even better... added bonus.

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Yeah, he said he's a longtime Inter fan, iirc...not sure why he has these fancy ass expectations all of a sudden, lol. He's talking about how we'll play vs PSG, Liverpool, Chelsea? Baby steps, my dude. We haven't been meeting these kinda cats outside the group stages in a friggin' decade.

As for Dzeko, he seems to really enjoy playing and scoring for Inter...seems to be an inverse relationship with krajina's enjoyment while watching Inter, lol.
Krajina is mad

We have exited CL from the groupstage 3 seasons running at home in matchday 6, and when we qualify to knockouts he complains... wtf.

Even grumpy red wouldn't pull that off.

We weren't even in CL from 12-13 til we qualified in 2018

Some perspective would be nice

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Real avenging the Sheriff loss at Bernabeu

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
Pretty sure our goal attempt stats this season are comparable to other teams from top leagues in CL gs. So many chances created.
lol see this is why i say incompetent i mean i would be so happy if you tell me they are shooting from imposible angles where shoot even on target would be miracle lol but they are shooting from positions where it is harder to miss the goal that shoot at it lol.

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Dzeko should have joined juve, they would have won 4-5 at Chelsea last evening with Dzeko scoring all 5.

121 - 140 of 178 Posts