Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
22,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Decent enough first half. Should have been leading by at least one goal. Either Lukaku or Brozo should have scored.

·
Registered
15,184 Posts
Can't watch

Out in east German countryside.

Relying on Nack Attack to keep me in the loop....

·
Greta joke sharer
22,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Slightly worse second half. A game we should have won though. Shame...

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Should have definitely won that, missed a handful of sitters and Roma didn't really create much the entire match. The midfield is a major concern as expected going into the Barca game. Vecino and Valero get way too stretched leaving acres of space in the middle of the match. Numerous times the defenders looked to play it through the middle to a midfielder and there were zero options. Asamoah came on to replace Valero in midfield and showed exactly why he was never played there at Juve, too slow on the ball and panics when pressure is applied.

Worried heading into Barca since Sensi won't miraculously recover. Lautaro and Lukaku need to be on their game.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Honourable mention to the referee who did his utmost to deny us a win. Mancini should have definitely been sent off in the first half, instead blows against Lautaro for a non existent elbow.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Think you guys had two chances apart from when a Roma player set you up for one. And yes, Inter was the better team and should probably have won. And no, ref had a solid game and didn't deny you anything. Good luck in coming games.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Think you guys had two chances apart from when a Roma player set you up for one. And yes, Inter was the better team and should probably have won. And no, ref had a solid game and didn't deny you anything. Good luck in coming games.
1. Lukaku sitter in first half from defensive giveaway blunder.
2. Lautaro blasts over from slight angle from 3 yards.
3. Brozovic skys shot from 10 yards.
4. Vecino opportunity, Mirante miraculous save.
5. Lautaro airswinging a Vecino cross from 6 yards.

All clear cut opportunities.

As i mentioned Mancini should've been sent off in the first half for a last man challenge on Lautaro after he was well beat, instead ref somehow penalised Lautaro for a non existent elbow. Not to mention Mancini was all over Lautaro all evening and did not get called for anything.

·
Registered
15,184 Posts
Saw some highlights. Was honestly expecting a loss with that midfield.

Barca game is probably a lost cause. Borja is bad enough with a week's rest, I dread to think what he'll be like with 3 days' rest.

Asamoah is of course useless in midfield.

Anyway, exiting the CL now is fine as long as Conte fields a reserve team in the EL and Ausilio and Marotta sign TWO midfielders in January.

Otherwise the season is pretty much done.

·
Registered
866 Posts
1. Lukaku sitter in first half from defensive giveaway blunder.
2. Lautaro blasts over from slight angle from 3 yards.
3. Brozovic skys shot from 10 yards.
4. Vecino opportunity, Mirante miraculous save.
5. Lautaro airswinging a Vecino cross from 6 yards.

All clear cut opportunities.

As i mentioned Mancini should've been sent off in the first half for a last man challenge on Lautaro after he was well beat, instead ref somehow penalised Lautaro for a non existent elbow. Not to mention Mancini was all over Lautaro all evening and did not get called for anything.
As i stated, we gave you 2 or 3 big chances. Ref was clearly in contact with VAR room about that elbow. At least that was the impression i got.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts