Greta joke sharer
1. Lukaku sitter in first half from defensive giveaway blunder.Think you guys had two chances apart from when a Roma player set you up for one. And yes, Inter was the better team and should probably have won. And no, ref had a solid game and didn't deny you anything. Good luck in coming games.
As i stated, we gave you 2 or 3 big chances. Ref was clearly in contact with VAR room about that elbow. At least that was the impression i got.1. Lukaku sitter in first half from defensive giveaway blunder.
2. Lautaro blasts over from slight angle from 3 yards.
3. Brozovic skys shot from 10 yards.
4. Vecino opportunity, Mirante miraculous save.
5. Lautaro airswinging a Vecino cross from 6 yards.
All clear cut opportunities.
As i mentioned Mancini should've been sent off in the first half for a last man challenge on Lautaro after he was well beat, instead ref somehow penalised Lautaro for a non existent elbow. Not to mention Mancini was all over Lautaro all evening and did not get called for anything.