Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the match on Sunday, will be more special as Ronnie will be making his return from yet another injury !!
Dalmat and Recoba will not be available for the match due to injuries.
Gresko, J.Zanetti and Vieri were the INTER players in the planetfootball’s team of the week !!
I am not amazed to see the two names there, but one is really great !!
GRESKO !!!!
He has been in the “team of the week” for the second time inside three weeks !!
GREAT NEWS FOR INTER THAT ONE !!
There will be no problems in the defense for Inter.
So, is the situation with the forwards. Vieri will either start with Kallon or Ronaldo.
The main problem is the midfield, I guess so, but the problem is not that much.
Conceicao will play in the right wing, Di Biagio replacing C.Zanetti would play in the midfield. The only problem is the left wing, though I think Cuper will play Guly In the absence of Recoba, not again !!!!
Or, should Inter play Emre. Emre had substituted Recoba in the Parma game ! How did Emre play at that time ??

So, my line up would be something like this :

___________________Toldo

J.Zanetti____Materazzi______Cordoba_____Gresko

Conceicao___C.Zanetti______DiBiagio_____Emre/Guly

_______________Vieri______Ronaldo/Kallon

It won’t be an easy match as usual, Venezia last week lost to Verona by a solitary goal.

And here is how planetfootball said about the three Inter players in the “Italian team of the week”

Vieri :
Injury has not tempered the goal-hungry menace that is Christian Vieri. The Italian superstar with an Antipodean slant made sure of all three points against Parma with a goal seven minutes from the end - one of seven efforts he mustered on the day - handing Inter a 2-0 victory and keeping them top of the Serie A pack. The burly hotshot has netted once every 109 minutes on average which is a phenomenal return from a man who was sidelined for so long with a serious ankle injury.

J.Zanetti :
Javier Zanetti completes Opta’s best back four of the week, following his consistent performance against Parma on Sunday. Zanetti, who has so far been Inter’s most inspiring player alongside Christian Vieri, once again set the example for his fellow team-mates as he scurried tirelessly up and down the right flank. Inter’s captain skipped passed an opponent on eight occasions and completed 83% of his passes, misplacing only seven of them.

Gresko :
Whilst the Italian football world is acclaiming the strength and stamina of Christian Vieri nominating him Inter’s undisputed leader, Vratislav Gresko has won the approval of manager Hector Cuper who has now played him from the start for the 12th time this term. Against Parma, Gresko produced another solid performance as he misplaced only eight passes all game and went in for an impressive 10 tackles – the most on his side.

So, hope Inter wins the match, then with many goals !!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry

Hey, I am sorry for posting this one, as I didn't see any other topic on this match.
anyone here who's taking care of this site can edit this topic of mine.
SORRY !!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.