Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MILAN – The team sheets are in as Roberto Mancini and Giampiero Ventura name their starting XIs for tonight's fixture between Inter and Torino, kicking off at San Siro at 20:45 CET.

INTER: 1 Handanovic; 21 Santon, 25 Miranda, 5 Jesus, 55 Nagatomo; 77 Brozovic, 17 Medel; 22 Ljajic, 8 Palacio, 44 Perisic; 9 Icardi.
Subs: 30 Carrizo, 46 Berni, 7 Kondogbia, 10 Jovetic, 11 Biabiany, 12 Telles, 23 Eder, 24 Murillo, 27 Gnoukouri, 33 D'Ambrosio, 83 Melo.
Coach: Roberto Mancini.

TORINO: 1 Padelli; 24 Moretti, 18 Jansson, 5 Bovo; 33 Peres, 15 Benassi, 20 Vives, 4 Obi, 3 Molinaro; 9 Belotti, 11 Maxi Lopez.
Subs: 13 Castellazzi, 28 Ichazo, 7 Zappacosta, 8 Farnerud, 14 Gazzi, 16 Baselli, 17 Martinez, 19 Maksimovic, 21 Silva.
Coach: Giampiero Ventura.
from Inter.it

·
Registered
24,412 Posts
Cheap penalty, 1-0, Icardi.

·
Registered
63,323 Posts
Not a good performance so far. Only 1 shot on target..

Well taken rigore maurito.

Xt is fekin slow.

·
Registered
24,412 Posts
Terrible first half from both teams. The intensity is lower than a preseason friendly.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A cheap penalty indeed.

Not a great deal else to say about that half. Although it was good to see that we were rarely threatened in the last 30 mins.

·
Registered
63,323 Posts
IMO it's a penalty, moretti's hand prevented a goalscoring opportunity.

·
Registered
24,412 Posts
Juan Jesus... :palm:

·
Registered
24,412 Posts
LOL, this Inter... :palm:

Not winning against this rubbish Torino.

·
Registered
17,688 Posts
Sh*te performance so far

And the suicidal tendencies of January/February have re-surfaced at the perfect time...

Torino should be able to win this now and put any talk of CL qualification to bed once and for all

·
Registered
17,688 Posts
Great play Nagatomo

Match is over now

·
Registered
24,412 Posts
Nagatomo... :howler:

·
Registered
24,412 Posts
Brozovic with another mindboggingly poor performance.

·
Registered
17,688 Posts
I think it would be unfair to single out Brozovic when Nagatomo and Miranda completely sabotage the entire match with pointless, idiotic fouls

·
Registered
24,412 Posts
I think it would be unfair to single out Brozovic when Nagatomo and Miranda completely sabotage the entire match with pointless, idiotic fouls
Brozovic was garbage even when it was 11 vs 11. I don't see it as unfair.

Bro is one of the players that can't be part of a starting 11 next season. I'd consider keeping him as a squad player, maybe. There are a few other players (like Nagatomo and Melo) who we need to get rid of more urgently.

·
Registered
17,688 Posts
You form these mad opinions about players that bear very little relation to their actual performance levels, i.e. everyone knows Brozovic has been one of the best performers this season, which isn't really saying much, but singling him out for criticism, when the likes of Nagatomo and Melo have been consistently awful and regularly sabotaged entire matches with their antics, is really quite odd

·
Registered
17,688 Posts
Anyway, we can finally now start focusing completely on next season

I was personally amazed that CL talk persisted right up until tonight, but that's over and done with now

The main barrier to a successful season next time around is clearly Mancini, whose man-management has become so staggeringly bad it is destroying the team

·
Registered
63,323 Posts
This should be the last season at Inter for Mancini, Santon and nagatomo.

Massive collapse, Mancini simply can not control his players or fix mistakes. Dropping points at home against clubs with lesser financial capabilities...

Ljajic and Santon to blame for first goal. 2 players were very lazy and failed to match molinaro's run.

·
Registered
24,412 Posts
You form these mad opinions about players that bear very little relation to their actual performance levels, i.e. everyone knows Brozovic has been one of the best performers this season, which isn't really saying much, but singling him out for criticism, when the likes of Nagatomo and Melo have been consistently awful and regularly sabotaged entire matches with their antics, is really quite odd
When did I single him out? It's not as if I wrote a lengthy summary of the match detailing every single player's performance.

I wrote a oneliner during the match regarding Brozovic's poor outing. That's it.

As for Brozovic being one of Inter's best players this season I'll just admit that he had a short stint where he scored a few nice goals. His overall game has been piss poor for the most part though. It's like he's trying to break Guarin's record of losing possession.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts