Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
58,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday night.

Getting this done nice and early.

'scontro diretto' against one of the CL spot competitors. Inter v Roma nearly always guarantees goals and excitement. 3-3, 2-2, 4-3, 4-5.. you name it.

Inter's last home win against Roma was in 15-16, thanks to Gary Medel's first (and last) goal for Inter.

The top 5 goals vid posted weekly is becoming a nice habit. Enjoy the vid.

The Cambiasso goal included wasn't in Serie A though, was in the Coppa final.

If so they should have put in the Adriano rocket of 04-05.

Che golllllllllll ragazzi.

This will be billed as Nainggolan v Zaniolo. Let's hope our Belgian will do well.

Forza Inter.

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Ahmed's unbeaten run will hopefully continue..... with a win

I remember that Medel goal. I watched that game with 2 Romans. Suffice to say they weren't happy :)

·
Registered
58,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Grazie Parma. 4th placed Milan held to a draw. They are -4 now (compared to us) before we play Roma.

3 of Milan's 5 remaining Serie A games are away (Torino, Fiorentina and Spal) and 2 home games against 2 relegation battlers (Bologna and Frosinone). Tough fixture list.

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Grazie Parma. 4th placed Milan held to a draw. They are -4 now (compared to us) before we play Roma.

3 of Milan's 5 remaining Serie A games are away (Torino, Fiorentina and Spal) and 2 home games against 2 relegation battlers (Bologna and Frosinone). Tough fixture list.
Great result

Milan will have problems in all 3 of those away games.

Hopefully Napoli will beat Atalanta tomorrow.

Lazio are pretty much guaranteed to beat Chievo though.

·
Registered
58,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahmed's unbeaten run will hopefully continue..... with a win
I see what you did there with the dots

:D

Ideally an Inter win tonight, if not a win then keeping Roma at -6 and having a 5 point advantage (and hth) over Milan would be quite decent nevertheless.

Oh btw we couldn't we score a fk like Bruno Alves did today all season..

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Lazio down to 10 men after 35 mins against Chievo

Let's see how this one pans out....

·
Registered
58,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol at Savic. Such idiocy to kick a player like that. Lost his head.

·
Registered
58,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chievo have taken a 1-0 lead at Stadio Olimpico. Nice goal Vignato.

Make that 2!!!

Lazio proper choking

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Stunning choke job from Lazio currently.

0-2 down against relegated Chievo.

If they lose this we can safely say they are no longer a threat.

Focus will turn to Atalanta who have an insanely tought run-in (Juve, Lazio, Napoli)

It is sort of starting to look impossible for Inter to lose 4th place

·
Registered
58,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lazio are pretty much guaranteed to beat Chievo though.
Good work man. :thumbsup:

So Lazio have beaten Inter away only to drop points against Sassuolo at home, Spal away and Chievo at home afterwards.

·
Registered
58,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Torino winning at Genoa. Ansaldi scored against his ex club.

If Torino win today they will be 3 points behind Milan and they play eachother next week. That would be a good game. Milan will have a Coppa semifinal midweek too.. which makes facing Torino harder.

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Good work man. :thumbsup:

So Lazio have beaten Inter away only to drop points against Sassuolo at home, Spal away and Chievo at home afterwards.
The Italian kings of choking, no question.

Embarassing that we lost at home to them.

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Torino winning at Genoa. Ansaldi scored against his ex club.

If Torino win today they will be 3 points behind Milan and they play eachother next week. That would be a good game. Milan will have a Coppa semifinal midweek too.. which makes facing Torino harder.
It's impossible to keep up with this CL race.

Every week a new team emerges as a contender for 4th :facepalm:

Just when you think Roma and Lazio are out of contention, Atalanta come along....

Just when you think they're done, Torino come along.....

How ridiculous would it be if Torino made the CL :facepalm: They would be torn apart in the group stage.

·
Registered
58,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Torino in the CL would be an excellent achievement for Cairo and Mazzarri, that's how I would call/describe it tbh. :)

·
Greta joke sharer
23,290 Posts
Lautaro and Valero are starting. I would rather have seen Joao Mario starting and Granpa Valero coming on when the other players are tired. Valero almost always struggles with the tempo when starting matches.

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Torino in the CL would be an excellent achievement for Cairo and Mazzarri, that's how I would call/describe it tbh. :)
It would be a good achievement, but bad for Italian football given the hammering Torino would receive.

I honestly hope us and ACM go through.

·
Registered
58,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On a separate note, how would you feel if both the CL and EL finals are all English, red? :D

Zaniolo bench tonight. Injury or what?

·
Registered
58,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It would be a good achievement, but bad for Italian football given the hammering Torino would receive.

I honestly hope us and ACM go through.
If Toro finish ahead of Milan and us or the Rome clubs after 38 games they will deserve it and I would wish them well. And one would think they would strengthen if they make CL. They will get a horrible group if they do qualify though for sure, due to low coefficient/classification.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts