Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
44,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With 10 games to go, we are sitting in 3rd place, 4 points behind Lazio, 4 points above Atalanta and 13 points above Roma.

With Atalanta facing off against Napoli at home, there's a chance we can extend our lead if we come away with a win.

Let's also hope we can wrap up the Tonali signing during this visit too.

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
All good calls Fird

In Fird-burglar we trust

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Torino awarded a comical penalty against Lazio from which Belotti scored

So much for people saying Lazio are favoured like juve..

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Good thing Balotelli won't play against us, he was a handful when we played against Brescia earlier this season.

I read that Eriksen might be rested. He did play in all matches recently so I think it's a good idea. I would rest Lukaku too, as he has played a lot.

Lautaro-Alexis upfront and we can bring in Lukaku if need be in the second half. Midfield of Gag, Borja and Barella and give more freedom to wing backs. Moses should start not just because of his winning assist at Parma, but also because of what Gervinho did to Candreva, and Candreva being in his 30s so should sit this out imo.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Torino awarded a comical penalty against Lazio from which Belotti scored

So much for people saying Lazio are favoured like juve..
Immobile just got his 29th league goal of the season. Lazio will surely win this now.

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Immobile just got his 29th league goal of the season. Lazio will surely win this now.
I don't know if this was a jinx attempt or a genuine opinion.. :) You said you really care about 2nd place finish.. so obviously you want Lazio to lose or draw

Yeah Immobile will get his 3rd Capocannoniere crown after the one with Torino (when him and Cerci were a duo) and finishing joint top scorer with Icardi in 17-18

Good finish on the equalizer after a good Luis Alberto pass

The Parolo winner was deflected in but good work by Lukaku's brother Jordan in the build up down the left.

Honestly I celebrated both Lazio goals nearly as much as I celebrate Inter scoring.

Lazio deserved that win, Torino barely did anything all match.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
I don't know if this was a jinx attempt or a genuine opinion.. :) You said you really care about 2nd place finish.. so obviously you want Lazio to lose or draw
Yes.

I think it will be a massive indictment of our management if we finish behind teams with 1/3 of our budget (Lazio, Atalanta). Embarassing, in fact.

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Simone Inzaghi and Gasperini have been working with their teams for several seasons, Conte just started.

Making CL 3 seasons running (under Sunning) is progress. Let's not forget that we failed to play CL 6 seasons in a row prior.

There is no real meaningful difference between 2nd or 3rd. I am sincerely amazed you don't care about trophies like EL or Coppa, but care about 2nd more than 3rd.

Off to watch Barca v Atletico now

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Probable line-ups: Inter-Brescia
Football Italia
3 Hours Ago

Inter could rest Romelu Lukaku and give starts to Victor Moses and Ashley Young against a Brescia side with Sandro Tonali in the shop window.

The match kicks off at 18:30 BST this evening – click here for a preview.

Lukaku has started all of Inter’s three games since the campaign restarted, but he is expected to make way for Alexis Sanchez up top, with Lautaro Martinez alongside the Manchester United loanee.

Out wide, Moses and Young should come in for Cristiano Biraghi and Antonio Candreva after they were benched for the 2-1 win at Parma.

Marcelo Brozovic could also get some minutes as a substitute as he closes in on a full recovery from a muscle injury.

Brescia, meanwhile, are without Andrea Cistana, Jhon Chancellor, Dimitri Bisoli and Mario Balotelli.
However, there are no such concerns for Tonali, who is being heavily tipped to join the Nerazzurri this summer.
Inter (probable): Handanovic; Godin, De Vrij, Bastoni; Moses, Barella, Valero, Gagliardini, Young; Lautaro, Alexis
Brescia (probable): Joronen; Sabelli, Papetti, Mateju, Semprini; Dessena, Tonali, Bjarnason; Zmrhal; Torregrossa, Donnarumma

---

Basically the line up I wanted

Let's hope we won't need Lukaku and Eriksen in the second half.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,440 Posts
Why is Skriniar still suspended, I thought he was sent off for getting two yellow cards. Did he spazz out after getting sent off and get a longer suspension?

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Yeah he insulted the ref. 3 match ban so he is out tonight and against Bologna as well.

·
Registered
44,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Tonali almost assisted

Young ffs

·
Registered
58,517 Posts