Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Objection. Argumentative. Badgering the witness.

@Ronaldwho? Don't fall for it.

Reactions: Ronaldwho?

·
Registered
17,126 Posts
Conte risks losing his team. I don't think there are any bufoons in the team from what I know, so I don't know that their effort should necessarily be put in question. Usually when people are trying, to slam them only hurts their morale, so I am not sure this will help beyond giving a short-term jolt.

It's clear that the team does not have the talent of Juve or Napoli but, also we may start wondering whether Conte has the right system here and maybe should take some of the blame. I like Gattuso's approach with Napoli much more. He is like a father to his team and I think that is a good recipe to keep a team for a long time.
How long before Conte spazzes out, blames the team and leaves the club?

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
It's a concern. Everybody is on his ass, atm. Media circus/sharks out for blood. It's gotta take a toll.

For sure, he can get an easier gig elsewhere.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
He has had some ineffective performances, like Udinese and Parma away and I didn't see him do much against Sassuolo and Bologna either. So he could improve. I obviously want him to do well and he should certainly be in our plans for next season.

It's you who clearly have an agenda you are trying to push. Eriksen didn't have a good game against Bologna but the loss isn't on him, other factors decided it directly.

His EPL distance covered stats show he is hardly lazy. In fact how can a lazy player play so much in a physically demanding league like the English one?

You said he's been finished for 2 seasons when in his last full season at Spurs he scored 8 and assisted 12 in the Premiership, by all means decent numbers.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Stats stats stats

You think I don't like him because he wouldn't sign for us? I didn't want him because he's finished and wanted Rashford money

If you think he's worth 10m a season then you're mad

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Well the Premiership must be pretty shit then considering he's been one of its best players.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
He's been consistently average for a long time. You were like 8th on his list of preferred clubs when his contract ran out.

But keep banging on about the quality of our league if it helps you sleep at night. Ignore our repeated semi final appearances year after year in both European competitions

It says a lot when Ashley Young was ridiculed by non United fans for years and he's your best player

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Ashley Young our best player. Ok.. If you say so. A statement which proves you don't really watch matches. Inter were in fact leading the league before Young arrived. 3 of our 4 league losses happened after he came. Not saying he caused them and I am not saying he is shit, but if he was our best player then how come we did better without him then? Explain that.

Keep on downplaying stats that don't suit your lame, silly and hateful agenda. As if the number of goals or assists or the number of kilometers a football runs/covers are irrelevant.

It's my fault for trying to take a troll seriously. Keep on hating Eriksen because he rejected United, and keep on hating Alexis and Lukaku because they were overpaid or underperformed or whatever.

It's really sad what you're doing really. Like some guy stalking his ex. Instead of wasting time on a player who rejected United and 2 ex United players, try to revive the United forum on XT instead.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
You're being ridiculous. You're blindly supporting players who make your club look like a joke

The only reason I can troll you is because you're shit. And your best players are shit. You're paying premier league wages for Serie A dross. Let's look at the wages of all Serie A players then compare them to performance.

Lukaku scores wherever he goes but he never wins anything and no one really cares when he leaves after a season and a half

Referencing the Daily Mail and using km covered to boost your argument is as laughable as bringing on Alexis to give the ball away in the 75th minute when you need to win

·
Registered
10,138 Posts
Lazy is just wrong, finished, I certainly hope not. Having said that, I agree that Eriksen hasn’t been at his best since around 2018. He hasn’t been impressive in most matches for Inter but is also a player, I think, who needs to feel the confidence of his coach. Not really sure if he feels that, or if Conte even wanted him at Inter.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
You're being ridiculous. You're blindly supporting players who make your club look like a joke

The only reason I can troll you is because you're shit. And your best players are shit. You're paying premier league wages for Serie A dross. Let's look at the wages of all Serie A players then compare them to performance.

Lukaku scores wherever he goes but he never wins anything and no one really cares when he leaves after a season and a half

Referencing the Daily Mail and using km covered to boost your argument is as laughable as bringing on Alexis to give the ball away in the 75th minute when you need to win
I was under the impression that you're English which would mean that English is your first language. Clearly you have reading comprehension problems because I have critiziced Eriksen - you imbecile - be it in THIS thread and in other threads as well.

Where did you come up with this blind support bullshit from? your arse? Are you blind? In this very thread I said that he needs to improve.

I insulted Gagliardini, and he is an Inter player. There's a picture with a big fucking red X on Gagliardini's face posted by me in this thread. I insulted Ranocchia, an Inter player. Among others.

Paying Premier league wages to Premiership players, how is that an absurd notion? You paid Premierleague wages to Alexis, a Premier League player. Lukaku, in case you are not aware, was scoring shitloads in the Premiership, hence your club paid Everton a shitload of money to get him. At Inter he is justifying us paying a lot of money by doing the job of a striker, which is: Newsflash: to score GOALS. Lukaku is not responsible for our defensive mistakes you dumb ignorant moron. He can't win by himself in a team sport.

Eriksen was, whether you like it or not, a top player in the Premiership. Ask any Spurs fan, any neutral Premiership fan, even ask any Arsenal fan - or may be ask your own club which Eriksen rejected - a rejection that burned your ass and explains why you're bitter like a little teenage girl dumped before prom night. Get over it.

You want a real joke?

Hyg

Your club's wagebill is THE BIGGEST in the Premiership, bigger than Liverpool, a team which is THIRTY FOUR points above you. Yes, THIRTY FOUR.

THIRTY fucking FOUR points.

Instead of challenging Liverpool for the title you are battling the European giants Leicester City and Wolves for 4th place.

You have no right to be arrogant and condescending. Look in the mirror first, dipshit.

You want to talk Serie A club wages? juve pay more than double what Inter pay their players in wages.

Here, educate yourself

No cheers.

Reactions: Osman

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Bro I'm sorry. I was just messing around.

I don't hate the 3 guys we're talking about, Eriksen is a good player.

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #116

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Harrison Ford with boobs? Is that supposed to be a turn on? Surely not. I don't get the joke, not into movies much.

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Harrison Ford with boobs? Is that supposed to be a turn on? Surely not. I don't get the joke, not into movies much.
I can't repeat the joke...might get banned if I did.

But the point is...how can you take someone seriously when they're wearing that avatar? And how could you get mad at someone with that? lol

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
I didn't appreciate him insulting Inter tbh, especially in the Inter forum. That tends to get on my nerves.

Reactions: Ronaldwho?

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
2 of my best mates irl are massive Man U fans, thankfully they are not familiar with XT. My post could have annoyed them a bit. :D

101 - 120 of 129 Posts