Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after what happened tonight ...

imagine if dida took it in the head not his shoulder!!!!!!!!!!

damn inter fans.

even if it was a true goal, inter needed like 3 more in 10 mins!!!

Inter Ultras, disgrace to football. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Alex_Bianconero said:
after what happened tonight ...

imagine if dida took it in the head not his shoulder!!!!!!!!!!

damn inter fans.

even if it was a true goal, inter needed like 3 more in 10 mins!!!

Inter Ultras, disgrace to football. :thmbdown:
The problem is with ultras everywhere, not only with Inter ultras. It seems that some football fans are yet to be introduced to civilization. What a shame--I cannot say it enough. New rules need to be implemented and enforced with a resolve of such unbending steel that these neanderthals will think twice before they even step into a football stadium.

Its been a dark period for football everywhere.

P.S. The poll is totally uncalled for. Of course they're a disgrace. Someone take the poll off because its only going to cause trouble and is unnecessary.

·
Administrator
25,394 Posts
exactly what did happen? i was cheking livescore.com, and saw the game was suspended....

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Barca Rule said:
The problem is with ultras everywhere, not only with Inter ultras. It seems that some football fans are yet to be introduced to civilization.
This is true. I have sceen jsut as bad if noy worse incidence in the A ethniki...

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Inter got a good goal dissallowed and the fans started first throwing bottles of water at Dida´s goal and while he was picking them up the fans started throwing flares and one hit Dida in the shoulder.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
No need for this thread IMO. Inter fans tonight was a disgrace, but many others are bad too. It's enough to discuss this in the Milan/Inter forums. Close this thread, it won't do no good.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when a correct disallowed goal for cambaisso was disallowed inter fans threw many flares and one of them hit dida in the shoulder.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
I'm closing this thread because while we acknowledge that the act of the Inter ultras was appaling, we do not wish to generalize and provoke the Inter fans of Xtratime.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.