Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...how happy i'm to have Inter after we've lost against Bologna...:yuck:

in the first leg this match ended 0-0 and Pizarro failed a penalty:rolleyes: ...i remember only that:howler: because i haven't seen the game! (I was on the car with my dad and my bro and we went to Delle Alpi for watch Torino:D )

This is the 4 time that we will meet Inter:eek: ...(Coppa Italia also)...2 draw and one vicotory for Inter,so i don't have more trust in my team:depress: and this year we are also so unlucky...
But maybe with Pizarro on field will be all different...

yea in fact maybe we can have all players for the game:eek: :eek: :eek: .... (if Castroman don't get injured in training like always:howler: )

Oh well,for now it's all

:D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Can Udinese do another giant killing and help Lazio and Parma on their fight for 4th spot?

I hope Udinese get 3 points I really do...even though Udinese are contender for UEFA Cup seeing Inter lose brings great satisfation to me...:D

Forrrrrrrza Udineseeeeee

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GaGa said:
Can Udinese do another giant killing and help Lazio and Parma on their fight for 4th spot?

I hope Udinese get 3 points I really do...even though Udinese are contender for UEFA Cup seeing Inter lose brings great satisfation to me...:D

Forrrrrrrza Udineseeeeee
i have some doubt about this game....in the last 2 games we were so unlucky ad also we played so bad the first half... if we play bad with Inter we have no chance to win because Inter now seems better :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pazienza a parte; in dubbio per l'Inter

Pazienza ha lavorato a parte a causa della distorsione alla caviglia. Il giocatore spera di farcela a recuperare in tempo per la gara con l'Inter, ma le speranze sono minime.:depress:
Pizarro è clinicamente guarito dalla distorsione al ginocchio, ma lamenta ancora qualche dolore e la sua presenza per domenica è in dubbio.

Pazienza probably can't play against Inter:depress: ...poor Michelino:depress:
and Pizarro is ok don't have nothing but he have pain...:rolleyes: ...poor him...:mad:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Udinese star David Pizarro has recovered from his injury, but admits there is a psychological hang-up stopping him from playing.

“I still feel twinges and sometimes they can be very painful,?maintains the Chilean international.

“I am ready to admit that I am hesitant to get back into a match situation and some of that is a psychological issue, but right now it looks like I won’t be featuring against Inter on Sunday.?

The midfielder has struggled with a series of physical setbacks this season, but was also frozen out of the squad for a month following a contract row.

“Pizarro is clinically recovered from his injury,?added Coach Luciano Spalletti, “but obviously he can’t play if he doesn’t feel ready. There is something troubling him and we’ll have to see how the next few training sessions go.?

There were rumours that Pizarro’s state of mind was affected by the proposed move to Inter that fell through in January, but the club and player have moved to reject such insinuations.:rolleyes:

channel4

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jancker in evidenza…
Carsten Jancker è stato uno dei migliori:eek: nel test in famiglia del giovedì e che ha permesso a Spalletti di collaudare schemi e condizione generale in vista della gara con l'Inter. Jancker nel primo tempo ha giocato con gli allenatori, nella ripresa ha preso il posto di Fava con la squadra A. Per la cronaca i titolari hanno vinto per 3 a 1 e Jancker è andato a bersaglio due volte nella ripresa e una, con la squadra B, nel primo tempo.
Il terzo gol dei titolari è stato siglato da Pieri.

Jankulovski a destra?
Spalletti, nel test in famiglia infrasettimanale, ha provato Jankulovski a destra al posto di Alberto, con Pieri a sinistra, mentre nel mezzo hanno agito Muntari e Pinzi con Jorgensen a fungere da rinfinitore per le due punte Iaquinta e Fava. "E' una delle soluzioni che ho in mente per Milano, ma ne ho altre, almeno per l'attacco. Pizarro? Si deciderà tra venerdì e sabato.

Oh my GOD!
Janker today was the best on the "friendly" Udinese A v Udinese B!!!
In the first half played in Udinese B and scored once,and on the second half replaced Fava in Udinese A and scored 2 gol goals:eek:.
The 3° goal was of Pieri.

Spalletti today made a revolution!:eek:
And maybe we can play with this team against Inter:

----------------DeSanctis
Bertotto-------Sensini------Kroldrup
Jankulovski----Muntari----Pinzi---Pieri
-----------------Jorgensen----------------
----------Iaquinta----------Fava----------

:eek: Janku on the right!...the great thing is that Alberto is out!:D
For Pizarro we will know if he will play only tomorrow or saturday.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pazienza continua a migliorare
Michele Pazienza sta decisamente meglio e Spalletti non ha ancora perso tutte le speranze di recuperarlo per l'Inter. "Anch'io spero… ho provato a correre e non avverto dolore, prima di domenica proverò anche a calciare, a disputare una partitella in famiglia".

nice new:
Michele Pazienza maybe can play against Inter andSpalletti hopes to have him.
Pazienza said he hopes too,has tried to run and he didn't had pain and before sunday he will try to play a friendly.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
captain Bertotto today said he hopes that Inter is tired after the game of Coppa Italia, and that Inter have a great strikers and so our defenders must have much attention!

...Sensini,Per ...are u ready?:rolleyes:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
PALANCA TO REF INTER V UDINESE
Friday, 13 February 2004 13:36:30
MILAN - Sunday afternoon's Serie A Week 21 match between Inter and Udinese will be refereed by Luca Palanca (Rome), who has taken charge of a Nerazzurri match on just one previous occasion: the Tim Cup round of sixteen first leg against Reggina.

Week 21 fixtures & refs:
Ancona v Roma: Paparesta
Bologna v Modena: De Santis
Brescia v Sampdoria: Gabriele
Inter v Udinese: Palanca
Juventus v Reggina (Sun 20:30): Bertini
Lazio v Empoli (Sat 18:00): Racalbuto
Lecce v AC Milan: Pieri
Perugia v Chievo (Sat 20:30): Preschern
Siena v Parma: Rosetti

inter.it

==============

match preview: INTER - udinese...

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sa0304/int-udi.html

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Carson35 said:
PALANCA TO REF INTER V UDINESE
Friday, 13 February 2004 13:36:30
MILAN - Sunday afternoon's Serie A Week 21 match between Inter and Udinese will be refereed by Luca Palanca (Rome), who has taken charge of a Nerazzurri match on just one previous occasion: the Tim Cup round of sixteen first leg against Reggina.

Week 21 fixtures & refs:
Ancona v Roma: Paparesta
Bologna v Modena: De Santis
Brescia v Sampdoria: Gabriele
Inter v Udinese: Palanca
Juventus v Reggina (Sun 20:30): Bertini
Lazio v Empoli (Sat 18:00): Racalbuto
Lecce v AC Milan: Pieri
Perugia v Chievo (Sat 20:30): Preschern
Siena v Parma: Rosetti

inter.it

==============

match preview: INTER - udinese...

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sa0304/int-udi.html
Palanca is interista, i can't forget the game against Reggina.... so i'm ready to lose!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good news!!!
Pizarro is recovered and will start from the bench, probably he will play the second half.
Also Pazienza maybe can be called for the match,but Spalletti will decide that after the training of this morning.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Im sorry Udinese but I think Inter are too strong in this sone

although I do think you have a better midfield and maybe if you can hold it together there, you have a chance!!!!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Deano said:
Im sorry Udinese but I think Inter are too strong in this sone

although I do think you have a better midfield and maybe if you can hold it together there, you have a chance!!!!
...then we don't have any chance

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Zaccheroni called these player :

Portieri : Alberto Fontana (12) e Francesco Toldo (1)

Difensori : Daniele Adani (15), Ivan Cordoba (2), Thomas Helveg (13)

Centrocampisti : Fabrizio Biava (29), Javier Farinos (14), Georgios Karagounis (19), Cristian Kily Gonzalez (18), Sabri Lamouchi (8), Okan Buruk (22), Giovanni Pasquale (26), Dejan Stankovic (11), Javier Zanetti (4)

Attaccanti : Adriano (10), Julio Cruz (9), Alvaro Recoba (20), Andy van der Meyde (7), Christian Vieri (32)

...and i dunno who our coach called!!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts