Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday 19 April, 2005

Internazionale are monitoring Marco Di Vaio’s situation at Valencia with interest as they ponder a summer bid.

The Italian striker is being linked with a return to Italy after he was yesterday frozen out of the Valencia first team squad.

Boss Antonio Lopez axed the Azzurri ace from his plans after Di Vaio reacted angrily to being substituted at the weekend.

Whispers suggest that Di Vaio had already received a number of offers recently to return to Serie A.

One of those is thought to be from Inter, who are rumoured to be ready to offer Christian Vieri in exchange for the former Juventus player.

The Nerazzurri are known to be admirers of the forward after they almost signed him in the summer.

"I was tired of being considered as Alex Del Piero’s reserve at Juve," Di Vaio said earlier this term.

"I had practically already signed for Inter and I was happy about it. Then the deal fell through."

Inter are attracted to Di Vaio given that he has already played alongside Adriano, even if only for three months, while at Parma.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
He would be better than this Vieri. But I don't think he is needed.

Depends who goes really...I wouldn't start him but for the bench he would be good.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Faisal said:
I've been doing some cycling, had some therapy and done strengh building exercises in the gym.
:D
good one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
so will u play in this season or u wont make it?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Faisal said:
Aslong as Im not marked by Miha in training I think I'll make it.
Was it Miha who broke your foot in training? :eek:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Faisal said:
Yes but it was a accident, He didn't mean it.

Well, Miha is a bit clumsy :rollani:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
di viao??? not needed...

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
keep vieri . we dont need more strikers . becuz if we get more strikers, recoba goes even lower in the pecking order...he is lowest anyway . :(

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Di Vaio is a very interesting player.. underutilized by Juve.

A Target man in Bobo ... exchange for a Foward in all Roles... Serie A proven.. I think its Great !

Martins-Adriano (as Target man)
Cruz-Divaio (as 2nd Striker)
VDM-Stankovic-Kily (as 3rd)

Expect Recoba to be a Gunner.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Inter's first priority should be to get a new CB. After that a LB. And after that maybe to strengthen the midfield. A new striker isn't necessary right now.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Di Vaio wouldn't be a bad signing for Inter given his experience in Serie A.You're always assured of goals from him.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts