Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am visiting Milan in April with my family and wish to buy tickets for the Inter v Fiorentina match.

I understand that I can buy tickets online on the Inter website but my Italian is not so good!!

Please could you tell me:

1) Do I have to type in an address for the tickets to be sent to (for example, the address of the hotel that we are staying) or do I pick the tickets up at the stadium?

2) Is there any other important information that I need to understand and complete when I am booking online? Who would the discount price tickets apply to?

I have also heard that you can buy tickets by telephoning "Prenoticket Sales Service". Is this also a good way of buying tickets?

I know that you can buy tickets at the 2 banks but I do not arrive until Saturday morning, so I guess the banks are closed then.

Sorry for so many questions but If you could help at all, I would be very happy :smileani:

Thanks again.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Inter v Fiorentina wont be a sell out, you will be able to get them just outside the stadium, just have some ID with a photo.

My experience of the online tickets sale was shit so wouldn't know what to recommend you

·
Registered
17,976 Posts
Inter v Fiorentina wont be a sell out, you will be able to get them just outside the stadium, just have some ID with a photo.
Candyman is right

no way in hell will this be a sell out

just buy tickets outside the stadium or maybe Piazza Duomo or somewhere

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help.

You say buy them just outside the stadium on the Sunday night, are these like ticket booths you buy them from and not the the stadium ticket office?

Also, are these places clearly marked so you know that you are buying a genuine ticket?

Thanks again

·
Registered
17,976 Posts
well

if its a Sunday game and you arrive Saturday then go to the ticket office on Saturday
because I'm not sure of Sunday opening hours if they even have them at all

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help.

You say buy them just outside the stadium on the Sunday night, are these like ticket booths you buy them from and not the the stadium ticket office?

Also, are these places clearly marked so you know that you are buying a genuine ticket?

Thanks again
On the Inter site it says you can by them in the bank of Milan (Banca Poplare di Milano) so if you are there friday/saturday you can try and buy them there, but I'm pretty sure you can buy them just outside the stadium on match day. There are 2 ticket stations, marked 'Biglietteria Nord' - North Ticket Stand, near gate 1 and I'm taking a guess the other is 'Biglietteria Sud' - South Ticket Stand, near gate 15. Both sell for the stadium so your guranteed genuine tickets

Just make sure you have your passport with you, not so sure they would take a (british?) driving licence as proof of id

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again "Red" and "Candy-man", feel a lot better about buying them now. Didn't want to go all that way and not see the game.

All the best

1 - 8 of 8 Posts