Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter Milan have targeted 4 Premier League players, they could buy at the end of the season.

Steven Gerrard - Liverpool
Emmanuel Petit - Arsenal
Kieron Dyer - Coventry City
Robbie Keane - Newcastle United

·
Registered
429 Posts
Forget it! Eventhough they are pretty good, only the best is good enough for us!!

Don´t listen to those teamtalk fantasies.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I don't think at this time we need new player. We need to concentrate on the ones we have// You do not make a team stronger buying new players all the time..

------------------
:)FORZA INTER

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
hmm

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
steven gerrard: is not known for meonly think i know about him is that he plays for liverpool.

emanuel petit: is tired with arsenal,will probably move to italy in the summer.
milan,inter or parma.

kieron dyer:from newcastle.he is pretty good
one of few great english players in newcastle
but i dont think newcastle wanna bye him.
but they need money.....

robbie keane:inter was going to sign him but changed thier mind in the last minute.

·
Registered
441 Posts
What makes you think Gerrard is for sale? For those of you who haven't heard of him he is an up and coming genius. However you are getting your story from the Liverpool managers joke about selling him for 50 million. Many people have misunderstood what he meant - he means he is not for sale, end of story. So please stop these rumours now.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Gerrard is not for sale,Houllier said it clear.PLUS he is no way crap.Fantastic player and very young...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
If I was an Inter fan I would be really pissed off at this buying-frenzy nonsense. Some teams just down understand that you can't go and buy 3-4 new first team guys every season and expect them to play well as a team.
It takes like at least 2-3 seasons to build a great team when you have the right players.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
now it's getting clearer that petit is almost certain of leaving arsenal for 7M ..for inter!!!

anyway about the others:
gerard is not for sale!!!!he is one of the best midfielders in EPL right now!!!and i think he'll be in the england 1st team for euro2000!!

kieron dyer& robbie keane:done quite an impact..and i guess a 2-digit bid should be made at least to buy them..

·
Registered
15,594 Posts
These stories are ABSOLUTE BULLSH*T. When are people going to learn that the British press make up their transfer stories? Inter wouldn't sign Dyer if someone put a gun to Moratti's head. No Premiership players except maybe petit will be at Inter next season.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Don't slag off Dyer. He will become a great player trust me. Maybe Morrati wont buy him cos he doesn't have enough money then and everyone will laugh.
There is no way that Robson would sell Dyer as he knows what he has got. The Newcastle team will be built around him and he'll be on a multi-million quid contract very soon.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
There have never been many Prem league players moving to serie A for a reason. They tend to be crap there, the same goes for spanish players. SO, if an italian team will gamble on an english player he better be hella GOOD.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
If you talk about recent exchanges you talk about Platt, Ince, Gazza and Sharpe.

Ince had 1 good year and left.
Sharpe can't even get in Bradfords side.
Gazza was injured and a fool.
Platt was moved around more than a spinning top but did well i thought.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

·
Registered
441 Posts
The best quote (and I'm a liverpool fan, but I just love this) was from Ian Rush who after returning from Juve said "It was like playing in another country".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts