Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does he mean in TV-audience? Either way if it is that´s nice and it´s good news if Inter keep growing bigger and bigger...

....Sky's sports channel vice president Andrea Zappia: "Your coach has contributed to creating an important opening. Just like you, we always try to improve our work. We do it through increasing contents and technology. Sky represents the principal resource in football today and we will try to consolidate this position. Your work has grown a lot on a media level, surpassing Juventus in terms of audience. We know we have a role in the community and through this we support charity initiatives that have a link with you and we try to create something positive. I thank all of you at Inter for your collaboration and hospitality."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=30383&L=en&IDINI=30394

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Juve's crowds are always so low I just don't understand why given they're one of if not the most supported club in Italy:confused:.I don't know if it's the stadium or what it's a hard one to work out in a way.

·
Registered
59,764 Posts
Bobby must he really bored if he's reading charity-related news. :neutral: What's up with that guy from the Primavera who plays in Dijon (sp?)

Anyway, the SKY dude clearly means that Mourinho generates more interest. And yes, he means TV audience. Why would SKY care about stadium attendances, anyway?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bobby must he really bored if he's reading charity-related news. :neutral: What's up with that guy from the Primavera who plays in Dijon (sp?)

Anyway, the SKY dude clearly means that Mourinho generates more interest. And yes, he means TV audience. Why would SKY care about stadium attendances, anyway?
lol, you know me better than you´d imagine, before I decided to click on the news I thought for a good 4 or 5 seconds if I really wanted to read it :D ...but there really isn´t much more to read on inter.it these days so what the heck I read it...

And you´re right - what happened to that primavera guy in Dijon? I know one of those players in that thread scored a goal a few weeks ago, I thought about updating the thread, but it didn´t happen...I´ll look up that thread someday soon.....

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Dijon is a type of Mayonnaise:D.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
cubo... i just read that you are suspected to be UG/HAnd.

are you

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Juve's crowds are always so low I just don't understand why given they're one of if not the most supported club in Italy:confused:.I don't know if it's the stadium or what it's a hard one to work out in a way.
Because their fan base is heavily concentrated in the south, then you have the fact that they don't have a strong home base, but their popularity is usually right behind the local teams, with a few exceptions in every large city in Italy.

In Milan itself, with two large clubs, they are not far behind them in support. Now this could be to the fact that the big cities have a huge migratory population of workers from down south, but who is to say.

Its also worth noting that in the city of Turin itself, Torino is supported more than Juve.

To me, the stadium issue or the state of it, is just an excuse. Juve have relied on star players and their consistent form over the years to build up that "popularity", it might take many years to knock them back down, if at all possible. Some Juventino say that support is stronger than ever, and they can't wait to get back at the top, to rub it in our faces, and rest assured, that will happen one day, and I'm sure many "closet" Juventino who have disappeared from many forums, bars and families will make their triumphant return.:undecide:

However what will really piss Interati off is that they will continue to blame us for their troubles, and forget this hell they've been in for the last few years.

Things never change in Calcio.

·
Registered
585 Posts

If he talked about TV audience, so I think he referred to the world-wide audience, because Sky-Sports is the #1 provider of the broadcasting licenses of Serie A worldwide(Mediaset are 2nd). I don't think we have a chance to surpass Juventus inside Italy.

Anyhow, according to the last broadcasting commercial agreement, Juventus earns about half hundred millions EURO more than Inter does. ACM also earns more(hell with players like Becham and Ronaldinho they're "covered").

1 - 10 of 10 Posts